Replay question

  • Thread starter Thread starter snidely
  • 1 comments
  • 459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
My bob was in 1st place in the 60 lap endurance race at trial mountain after 58 laps. I went to the fridge to grab a cold one and when I came back the race was over and he finished in 6th place. Thought to myself, I'm gonna watch the replay to find out what happened. To my horror, I couldn't find a way to fast forward to a specific lap. No way I'm gonna sit there through 58 laps to get to the good stuff.

Is there a fast forward in the replay mode? I can't seem to find it............
 
Is there a fast forward in the replay mode? I can't seem to find it............

You can't find it because it's not there. Replays cannot be fast forwarded or rewound.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back