- 1,184

- Glass Village
- OK8_
Hi!
I have a couple astonishing replays but haven't found a way to conver them to video? What's the best way? (I'm using a computer monitor with my ps3 if that'll make a difference).
Also I remember seeing a video of a replay where there was no hud. When I select the cinematic external camera the hud (speedo, g-meter etc) goes away but while in cockpit view I can't make it go away. Is there a way to do this?
I have a couple astonishing replays but haven't found a way to conver them to video? What's the best way? (I'm using a computer monitor with my ps3 if that'll make a difference).
Also I remember seeing a video of a replay where there was no hud. When I select the cinematic external camera the hud (speedo, g-meter etc) goes away but while in cockpit view I can't make it go away. Is there a way to do this?