Replay's and Friends...

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxTHEINPUTxX
  • 8 comments
  • 661 views
Messages
8
Messages
Xx_THE-INPUT_xX
So Ive been playing this game since day 1(literally) and Im actually a person behind cars. Forgive me if Im not into this whole forum thing and I sound like a little noob or whatever, but I really dont care. Anyhow, Ive done a few replay's of me messing around with bunch of settings in a few of my cars
-1. Shelby Cobra 427 '66
-2. Land Rover Range Stormer Concept '04

And, I've been setting up my suspension and the drivetrain's to a powerful enough force in the rear with torque so that my vehicle can actually do a wheelie:)( Damn right Gran Turismo, I'm defying your laws of gravity like you can on Mt.Aso :sly:, until the last update on the course creator :grumpy:), and I 've recently got some really good videos of these cars flying around everwhere. There is a few friends I would like to show this in the replays because sadly these settings dont work online.So all-in-all, is there some way you can send your replay to a friend without having to go through the computer and crap?
(USB,Replay to XMB,etc.)
And...NO!!!!...Pictures arent good enough :D

PSN ID: Xx_THE-INPUT_xX
Add me if you would like to see some pictures of the wheelies :)
 
I also have a video I want to share. It's a barrel roll in a TVR Speed 12 that lands on the wheels after a jump at Welsh Fury's track.
 
added Milldrum

@ Input- You've got your friends list maxed out. Can't add you.
 
added Milldrum

@ Input- You've got your friends list maxed out. Can't add you.

Ahh ..Looks Like I have some deleting to do..My favoritism of PSN :trouble:
Just Kidding(Or amI ?)
 
Ok I cleared atleast 10 people, so go ahead and try again! :)
 
red ice
added Milldrum

You sure have a lot of things/accomplishments under your name. Thanks.
 
Lol Thanks? Haha Im not sure what you mean, but accomplishments are always good too me! :dopey:
 
Back