Replays to your computer, done easy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 3 comments
  • 372 views

Der Alta

Official GTP Bouncer
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,209
Messages
DerAlta
I jsut saw this little gadget.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/06/11/bus2.ptech.dvd.maker/index.html

It plugs your VHS into your computer. Now if you simply plug your PS2 into your VHS, you'll be able to capture your replays slick and simple on your computer.

Comes with movie editing software as well.

Give it a few months, and you're likely to find it much cheaper.

AO
 
I use my tv tuner card :) 50 bucks and i can watch tv on my computer, has an fm tuner so i can listen to the radio, and i can hook my ps2/camcorder/whatever up to it and play it on my computer and make recordings and take screen captures and whatnot 👍
 
Damn, that looks like a sweet concept (Although I'm curious if USB 2.0 is fast enough in practice for this). Could be quite handy for my laptop.
kideng
 
That's pretty cool. I've always wanted to put replays of video games into my computer. I might just get it, when it gets cheaper.
 
Back