REPLICA --MANSORY McLaren MP4-12C 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter harry13
  • 11 comments
  • 3,545 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Leeds
Messages
wilo_123
Going to make this just one available
Link for pictures http://www.modifiedcars.com/cars/41802/mansory-mclaren-mp4-12c-2012-pictures/286067

INFORMATION
And of course, it needed more power. Mansory has fitted a high-performance exhaust system, a new ECU and a sports air filter, liberating an extra 68bhp, taking total power up to 660bhp, along with a top speed of 219mph. Because clearly, that 3.8-litre, twin-turbo Ricardo V8 wasn't performing well enough (standard 0-62mph takes 3.3 seconds).
 
I'm happy to take it off our hands, what do you wan toe it?
 
cgg
I'm happy to take it off our hands, what do you wan toe it?

If you took it off my hands do I need to give you anything for doing it ?

Cranko10
What do you want for it ??

I will let you know soon as me and cgg have come to decision !
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you took it off my hands do I need to give you anything for doing it ?

Does not make sense you are creating a car then ask if you need to give somebody something to take it off of you??????
 
calico
Does not make sense you are creating a car then ask if you need to give somebody something to take it off of you??????

I didn't ask he offered !

This is still up for grabs will be sent tomorrow !!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't ask he offered !

Yes I am aware he offered to take the car but normally you would ask for something in return not offer something else for him to take it!
 
Send the the car to Outeke`s replica thread and everybody will be happy. :)👍
 
No i'm making the car, I was originally going to take it then i changed my mind, we have now come to an agreement
 
Www.confused.com

So if you are making it why did he create the thread offering. Why did you not sort the business side for it out before starting a thread to get rid of it clearly there will be more than 1 as if you are making it and he is sending it you will need to send it to him?!!!!!
 
This^^^ 👍
yes this...share the love ^^^

Www.confused.com

So if you are making it why did he create the thread offering. Why did you not sort the business side for it out before starting a thread to get rid of it clearly there will be more than 1 as if you are making it and he is sending it you will need to send it to him?!!!!!

And most definatley this ^^^
 
Back