Replica Painter wanted - fun project!

I actually design some real racing cars livery, but don't really have time to recreate them in Forza right now, so I wonder if anyone want to take up the challenge and take a stab at this?

8168551062_a7d297771b_c.jpg

8168551616_e75ea14b7c_c.jpg

If there's any taker I will send him/her templates and the small amount of logos I have made in Forza. 👍

had "fun" today with this, got the front done and most of the left side graphics.
Bad news, don't have gold yet, can't show progress, can't show latest other cars, can't receive gifts, can't have any fun.......
Give me 2 - 4 weeks and i'll have it and my other wips in the community, maybe sooner if the "itch" gets worse

Really cool design, I will give it a go. That neon red/orange might be hard to replicate but other than that it will be possible to get close.

So you design real liveries? That sounds like my kind of job, must be rewarding!

away from this forum for some time, good to see some responses!

I think more people will start to do this after the Dubai 24 race, and it being on speedhunter. :D keep it up. I do liveries and motorsport branding in real life.

Finnished the "paint" last night.
Hoping to go gold tomorrow, fingers crossed.
Are there any logos you need created for it? judging by your sf, i think you're good. i hope so too, my other wips are all in logo quagmire!

I don't have logo of the Malaysian Merdeka Racing for the number plate, and the craft racing logo. but other logos I do have, the gravity and of course fuse design ones.

Merdeka one is optional, seems a lot of effort. :P But the Craft Racing one I would love to see made in Forza.

8390954089_2c961625eb_b.jpg

the logo is the one ran in Dubai 24hr, slightly different from the pictures above.

I'll friend you and send you the Fuse and Gravity Logo. :) thanks.

Back