Replicas of cars in GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 5 comments
  • 1,176 views
Messages
81
United States
United States
Messages
GabeGalvao
I recreate cars in GT5 that aren't in the game like the Lancer GT, Gallardo Superlleggera and do you guys recreate some cars by tunes and body kits too?

If you do, post your tunes and kits here.

The cars I recreate I tend to get every spec of the car and try to produce them in GT. The Lancer GT was successful, my dad got the car IRL, so I got the manual and got every spec and put them in GT5, everything was done and I put Lancer GT as the name of the tune in the settings sheet.

Now I have the Lancer in GT5(Lancer GT is not the Evo). The Gallardo is on works, the bodykits are exactly the same.

Anyways, post your real life tunes.
 
Nice idea mate, I have currently over 800 of those custom created cars.
Feel free to check them out, you can find a link in my signature (or in the top of the link UrieHusky posted)

Cheers and welcome to :gtplanet:
 
I did the Fiat 500 Abarth, you can spec it out just like real. And the New Camaro.
 
Back