Request: Another NTSC DexDrive save

• Thread starter iluvgt4
  • 6 comments
I wish...
Good luck with that
So, I have the save with the Concept Cars and I'm happy with that, but I don't have the hidden cars in GT1. So, does anyone have a DexDrive file that's got the hidden cars? I would appreciate one. And I don't need all the hidden cars. All would be nice, but at least have the '67 Corvette on the save.

Your best bet would be to try on a site called "gameFAQs". They have saves for almost every single game and system.

So, I have the save with the Concept Cars and I'm happy with that, but I don't have the hidden cars in GT1. So, does anyone have a DexDrive file that's got the hidden cars? I would appreciate one. And I don't need all the hidden cars. All would be nice, but at least have the '67 Corvette on the save.
What's your email addresse, I'll send you a GT1 dex drive save with the Vette and others that you will enjoy, This save will make you probably put yours to the side, Sorry but You just got lucky!-)

What's your email addresse, I'll send you a GT1 dex drive save with the Vette and others that you will enjoy, This save will make you probably put yours to the side, Sorry but You just got lucky!-)

PM should be coming.

Save sent!

...for the record, There is only a few Hidden cars in GT1, Very little compared to all the other GT series.

I know I havent been here long, but would you be willing to send me a dex-drive copy? I just got mine in today and have been playing with trading cars out in GT1.

Thanks!

I know I havent been here long, but would you be willing to send me a dex-drive copy? I just got mine in today and have been playing with trading cars out in GT1.

Thanks!
PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

Latest Posts

Back