Request for help

• Thread starter bosciw
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hey guys,

So I just picked up my first ever sim wheel (Logitech G29), and would really love to get into proper racing games such as project cars 2 and Iracing. My main problems rigght now is dealing with force feed back, and not spinning out constantly over small corrections mid corner. I think this comes from me not knowing anything about how to set up my settings and that in games, but it could be anything.

I've been racing in games for 15 years of my 21 year old life, and I dont want to throw in the towel, so any advice would be great.

Thanks Y'all.

PC2 has tricky car physics on many cars. Finding tunes will help. Unfortunately, there is not much adjustment on the G29 (except for PC/iRacing and I have no experience with iRacing). Maybe you frown on GT Sport but 99% of the cars are stable in stock trim (without tune).

Hey guys,

So I just picked up my first ever sim wheel (Logitech G29), and would really love to get into proper racing games such as project cars 2 and Iracing. My main problems rigght now is dealing with force feed back, and not spinning out constantly over small corrections mid corner. I think this comes from me not knowing anything about how to set up my settings and that in games, but it could be anything.

I've been racing in games for 15 years of my 21 year old life, and I dont want to throw in the towel, so any advice would be great.

Thanks Y'all.
Can we have some specifics? Sim+car+track+weather and also some information on your setup with regards to your wheel - force feedback settings, steering sensitivity etc.

Latest Posts

Back