Request for Nordschleif cockpit video in GT-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boris81
  • 9 comments
  • 1,256 views
Messages
3
Messages
Boris81
Here's a challenge for anyone up to the task, I'm looking for decent quality footage of a lap around the 'Ring in a GT-R all in cockpit view.

This is for a feature I'm putting together for a games mag, I can offer you full credit, much thanks and the chance to get your lap seen by our readers (hopefully numbering in the millions).

This is for a brand new online games publication too so you'll have the honour of starring in our first ever issue.

If anyone's interested and wants more info give me a shout.

Cheers,

Mike
 
Use Tyre sport Hard is reallife! :D need 7:29 time get trophies! lol.
 
Danny was kind enough to actually sort me out with a lap in the wet (same as when I was at the 'Ring in real-life).

Brilliant - he even had to drive slowly to get the time similar to mine at the actual track!

Cheers Danny once again, and anyone else who was here to lend a hand!

If anyone has the capacity to record his replay using a professional rig let me know, right now I'm looking at filming the replay while it's on screen with a 720p camera.

Cheers,

Mike
 
Here is mine : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5a0mqsHzY

But Danny did a better lap (i'm still amazed btw ! Great job mate !)

Thanks buddy, but honestly i have to say, i saw a guy who is 3 seconds faster, i have to catch up with him :)

Danny was kind enough to actually sort me out with a lap in the wet (same as when I was at the 'Ring in real-life).

Brilliant - he even had to drive slowly to get the time similar to mine at the actual track!

Cheers Danny once again, and anyone else who was here to lend a hand!

If anyone has the capacity to record his replay using a professional rig let me know, right now I'm looking at filming the replay while it's on screen with a 720p camera.

Cheers,

Mike

Once again ,)
No Problem, it was a honor for me.
 
Danny was kind enough to actually sort me out with a lap in the wet (same as when I was at the 'Ring in real-life).

Brilliant - he even had to drive slowly to get the time similar to mine at the actual track!

Cheers Danny once again, and anyone else who was here to lend a hand!

If anyone has the capacity to record his replay using a professional rig let me know, right now I'm looking at filming the replay while it's on screen with a 720p camera.

Cheers,

Mike

I can cap it at 1080p and 15MBPS if still needed
 
I can cap it at 1080p and 15MBPS if still needed

Colic, if you could that would be brilliant, I've private messaged you with some more info. Send me your email and I'll forward on the lap replay file that we need capturing.

Cheers,

Mike
 
Video is now uploaded just short of 900meg! 13.3 mbps and 1080 :)
 
Back