Request for sucahyo, or other gifted hybridders!

• Thread starter Nicecar
  • 4 comments
GranTurismoStig
I need to make GT4 send out data of speed, revs and possibly other indicators such as fuel and warning lights, to the USB port number 2. (i use 1 for my wheel)

I want this so i can use my real car speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, plus all lights to work with the game.

If it is possible, please tell me, and i will give a detailed list of what i will need. thanks,

Chris

I think it would need a source code change. I don't think we can do it only by altering existing code. I'll say it's impossible for us.

Really nice idea but impossible to accomplish :)
We can create small subroutines for the game (like the full garage code) but making the game convert some data into a usable format and even outputting it to an input port would be some $5000 job :lol:

Really nice idea but impossible to accomplish :)
We can create small subroutines for the game (like the full garage code) but making the game convert some data into a usable format and even outputting it to an input port would be some $5000 job :lol:

They managed to output ff through it, so why not dials? :P

And i work in £, so thats only £2500 for me :D

Well.. :lol: it's not impossible to do, just really hard. We need someone who knows how to use the PS2 usb libraries, at least.
I don't even know all the stuff we would need to know if we tried to do it :)
For example, does the code need it's own thread or not, or is it even possible to create your own threads at all, etc.

Back