Request: NTSC DexDrive save

• Thread starter iluvgt4
  • 4 comments
I wish...
Good luck with that
Does anyone have an NTSC DexDrive save with the normal Dodge Concept Car (the orangish red one) on it? It doesn't matter if there are any other cars on the save, but I just want the orange Concept Car. When you got a save like that, just attach it to a reply to this thread in a zip archive.

Here you go I put a save game together with all the license cars, concept cars and a Nismo GT-R LM that have not been upgraded. Also all the License are gold and plenty of cash on hand to play with.

Attachments

• Gran_Turismo_1_SG.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 28
Hey Kuyong, I noticed something extremely odd about your download.

The yellow Concept Car in the garage has something wrong with it. When awarded as a prize car, all settings are customizable, and it is fitted with RM. I cannot adjust anything on the car. It is very strange. I did notice, however, that some parts can be selected from the change parts menu, but nothing can be purchased at Dodge dealership. Check it out for yourself and tell me what happens for you.

Hey Kuyong, I noticed something extremely odd about your download.

The yellow Concept Car in the garage has something wrong with it. When awarded as a prize car, all settings are customizable, and it is fitted with RM. I cannot adjust anything on the car. It is very strange. I did notice, however, that some parts can be selected from the change parts menu, but nothing can be purchased at Dodge dealership. Check it out for yourself and tell me what happens for you.

You are right the yellow one is messed up. Funny thing is I have never raced the yellow one so I never noticed it. I figure what happened is that I might have still had the codes turned on for a hybrid test car I was playing around with and it just ended up in the slot of the test car. All the other cars on that save should be working. As soon as I win another yellow car or hybrid it back to normal once I find the right parts for it, which ever comes first, I'll reload the save game and update the this thread. Sorry about that and thank you for letting me know that is had something wrong with it so I can fix it.

OK, I fixed up the file again so all three concept cars are there. Plus a few added goodies. You have all the licenses and they are all gold. You have the Nismo 400R, the TRD 3000GT, and the Nismo GT-R LM basic, this is the non upgrade one that you can customize. The Yellow Concept car is fully equipped and mostly race ready. Warning!!! DO Not Change Parts on this Car!!! If you do you will lose the custom work that is on there. You can change the settings though just not the parts. I would back up this save just in case you mess something up. The same goes for the car that is an added goodie that I added. The Car is what I call the FTO GT-R1 LM. It is my first hybrid car and is listed in the garage as a FTO LM. It is a supped up version of the normal FTO LM car with a different paint job, lighter weight, beefed up over bored race engine and other racing parts. The turbo lag when you first start the race is a little bad so put you foot to the floor and hold it there till the race starts and you will be all right once the engine gets over 2000 rpms. I am working on building a naturally aspired version of this car so there will be no turbo lag. So if you want a version of it when I am done with it let me know so I can add it to this file. Plenty of cash on this file too so let me know haw your racing comes out using these cars. Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• Gran_Turismo_1_SG_fixed.rar
    3.6 KB · Views: 36
Back