- 98
Right, I'm new here so I would like to say hi to all of you and hope you're all lovely people. 
I love GT5 and it hasn't left my PS3 since I got the same in November.
But there is one thing that bugs me and I'm just wondering what you guys think.
đź’ˇ The thing that bugs me is that there should be a request part the the used section. So you would go into used section, go into a request button, then it would allow you to select make, model, spec, year etc.... then you can exit and go off racing.
When the car is in there you should get some sort of message to say "go to used section, your car is in stock".
I mean, OK, the colour of the car wouldn't matter, but this would be an awesome feature and will give me more time driving and less time hunting for cars!
I love GT5 and it hasn't left my PS3 since I got the same in November.
But there is one thing that bugs me and I'm just wondering what you guys think.
đź’ˇ The thing that bugs me is that there should be a request part the the used section. So you would go into used section, go into a request button, then it would allow you to select make, model, spec, year etc.... then you can exit and go off racing.
When the car is in there you should get some sort of message to say "go to used section, your car is in stock".
I mean, OK, the colour of the car wouldn't matter, but this would be an awesome feature and will give me more time driving and less time hunting for cars!
Last edited by a moderator: