[Request] R31, Trueno BZ-R

• Thread starter incubusnb
  • 3 comments
hey, i was wondering if any of you lucky enough to have GT4 would be good enough to get some sweet looking shots of both the Skyline R31(i've seen maybe one shot of it), and the '98 Sprinter Trueno BZ-R (i havn't seen a shot of it yet and i want to see if it bears any resemblance to the AE86

okay, i PMed you.

but nobody has any shots of the R31? i'd really like to see it ingame, i think its one of the most under-rated skylines ever made (just because it doesn't carry a GT-R badge doesn't mean its slow)

i know its in the game because its in the Japanese Car List, its listed as: Skyline GTS-R (R31) ('87)

any help would be appreciated (when i get the game i'll be contributing to this board in a big way as Photo-mode is one of the things i'm looking forward to, and i already bought a USB stick for it. my goal is to have a site with one of the largest collections of Photomode pictures around as i'm an avid photographer IRL anyways and Photomode is just an excuse to take pictures of cars without getting out of bed :dopey: )

Back