Request: Rat Rod Bel Air. Will Pay 50k+!!

• Thread starter BryCivicSi
  • 9 comments
United States
Lexington, KY
bryphotoguy
BryCivicSi
Name your price. Willing to pay 50k or more for a good paint job or I guess bad one. lol

I am looking to build a sweet Bel Air rat rod but I am bad with the design tools in FM4. I checked every single design for the Bel Air last night and there wasn't a single one. They're all flame jobs. :crazy:

I realize flat or matte colors are out of the question. But anything like bare metal or black with a very worn look would be awesome. Doors, trunks, hoods that are different colors would be cool. A rusty, bondo'd, mess would be perfect. But it needs to have some sweet rims, like the American Racing 5 spoke in 19".

If there is anyway the design could be left unlocked in case I want to modify something, could that be done?

And I am willing to buy from multiple artists because I plan on building multiple cars. I want one completely slammed and another with a massive amount of front rake.

If you can send me some pics mate ill see what I can knock up tomorrow night for you :)

I did a few Rat look cars on FM3 with different colour panels, scratches, rust/dirt and even some sticker bombed panels lol.

That is exactly it. Rusty, dirty, different colored panels. I have someone working on one that is a little more rusty than flash so if it is possible to do some sticker bombing and some minimal pin striping, that would be awesome.
Sorry, I am on my phone and can't access some pics. But a quick Google search of rat rod bel air will come up with what I am after.

Only had a quick go so sorry its abit rubbish :(

rat1.jpg

rat2.jpg

Ill stick it on my SF so you can see it better :)

I figured the sticker bombing would have period correct stickers. And that paint was really rough and I don't exactly mean in a good way. I did purchase it and thank you for your effort.
And it did inspire me to create my own finally. I did this in about an hour and half tonight.

I just feel like they didn't do that great of a job with the American Racing wheel. It looks like it's made of rubber. That, and if I'm not mistaken, is ported over from FM2 and 3.

Back