- 381
Hello fellow GTP members,
I'm in search of an high-res screenshot of the GTAuto menu. So not the GT Life menu but the GTAuto menu.I want to cut out the logo and use it for something, but I can't find a decent sized HQ picture. So anyone in here that can provide me with such an screenshot? I don't have the equipment to do that. In return I will give a way a car of choice under 300.000 Credits. Just as an favor.
Send me a PM if you can help me and I will send you the email address so you can send the picture.
Thanks!
I'm in search of an high-res screenshot of the GTAuto menu. So not the GT Life menu but the GTAuto menu.I want to cut out the logo and use it for something, but I can't find a decent sized HQ picture. So anyone in here that can provide me with such an screenshot? I don't have the equipment to do that. In return I will give a way a car of choice under 300.000 Credits. Just as an favor.
Send me a PM if you can help me and I will send you the email address so you can send the picture.
Thanks!