- 134
Hi mates,
I know this has been discussed:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157031&highlight=drunk+driving
But I think it could be quite funny to see some before/after videos - quite entertaining to the GT community don't you think?
Unfortunately, I cannot record videos - well, I could with my Apple Device
maybe I'll do depending on the feedback ...
Respect the Mods - if you feel this is an unnecessary thread - please feel free to delete ... but I believe it could be entertaining. Best time sober VS. worst time drunk. Just see the educational point - if you drink and suck in a video game ... well you'd better don't drink and drive in the real world.
Hence, if one is capable of recording both - let's rock and roll
I must have had one beer too much to dare opening an thread on gtplanet and yes, English is not my first language - as you should be able to tell by now already ...
I know this has been discussed:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157031&highlight=drunk+driving
But I think it could be quite funny to see some before/after videos - quite entertaining to the GT community don't you think?
Unfortunately, I cannot record videos - well, I could with my Apple Device
Respect the Mods - if you feel this is an unnecessary thread - please feel free to delete ... but I believe it could be entertaining. Best time sober VS. worst time drunk. Just see the educational point - if you drink and suck in a video game ... well you'd better don't drink and drive in the real world.
Hence, if one is capable of recording both - let's rock and roll
I must have had one beer too much to dare opening an thread on gtplanet and yes, English is not my first language - as you should be able to tell by now already ...