(Request to dev. team) Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
xEklecticx
I recently went to Gamestop and invested in your amazing game GT6. I bought it new (not used) to support you. I'm also investing in a simulator which will total about 1500 us dollars and I'm building it myself. Now I know that this is a long shot, and people around this forum will probably flame me but to me its worth a shot. There is one American tuner car missing in this game that kills me knowing I wont ever get to drive this thing in GT6. Ford has their Focus, and Dodge has their SRT-4. The car I'm requesting and I believe deserves to be in is the Chevrolet Cobalt SS. This car had a huge online community of enthusiasts over at Cobaltss.net and I'm sure many of them would be thankful as well. If you guys can please put the Cobalt SS (either the supercharged or the turbo) the American BIG 3 can all have their sport compact car in the game. Please consider this for me and the rest of the fans of the Cobalt SS. Thank You.

To anyone who has anything negative to say about the Cobalt SS or anything I just said, please keep it to yourself.
38065890008_original.jpg

Attachments

• 38065890008_original.jpg
    38065890008_original.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey, I want to drive my own car in GT too (Vectra, B version [now that I mention it, I actually drove it in GT2]) but they don't have the time for every single car in universe.

This board is not operated by developers of the game.
Also this.

Hey, I want to drive my own car in GT too (Vectra, B version [now that I mention it, I actually drove it in GT2]) but they don't have the time for every single car in universe.

Also this.

I drive a 2014 Focus SE. Although I did used to own one ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back