Requesting Car Screenshot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Agari
  • 15 comments
  • 1,182 views
Messages
18
Hey,I am requesting a screenshot of a car I heard was in Gt4.It was in black on the car list so I figured it had been spotted.Can anyone show me the screenshot of the Mazda AZ-1?
 
Start looking for yourself, boy. Maybe somebody might know where it is, but you gotta do your own homework!
 
Solid Lifters
Start looking for yourself, boy. Maybe somebody might know where it is, but you gotta do your own homework!


Seconded....... 👍
 
Agari
I have looked for it,But no luck.
You checked all 74 pages in my signature link titled "GT4 Screenshots?"
 
Just because it's in black doesn't mean there's a screenshot. It could just mean it's on the official list as confirmed. There ya go, no screenshot.

But I agree with the above... we're not going to go scouring through hundreds of pages and websites of screenshots to find a specific one just because you asked for it.
 
Bah I found it,Taking picture to room now.

hq1.jpg
 
thumb.jpg

hq2.jpg

hq1.jpg
 
Agari
Bah I found it,Taking picture to room now.

hq1.jpg

lol......oh ok........I see your a huge AZ-1 car......crazy...I never liked that car...but oh well.....everyone has their own taste....that'll be good night from me........ :sly:
 
I thought this would probably be some thread that would be eventually closed within a week or two, but now you have some pictures of the AZ-1. There was a Race Event for this machine back in GT2. There was a certain modification of the AZ-1 that makes it look more like a miniature Le Mans race car, so you may want to do some searching online. As a hint, I think it was in a thread I posted in the Cars in General forums called something like "Japan's Best Kei Car Has to be..." So give it a look see if you like the AZ-1.

I heard this car was pretty good, but didn't sell very well.
 
That car is Fugly (<--- new word that can't get you banned I hope)
Does anyone have a pic of a nissan 300zx thats in the game
 
300zxfairman
That car is Fugly (<--- new word that can't get you banned I hope)
Does anyone have a pic of a nissan 300zx thats in the game


Thats a fairly common car,It shouldnt be too hard to find.

And you may think it's fugly,But it wont be slow.Any car that can be tuned to about 200 HP and weigh 600 KG is by no means slow.
 
Back