Requesting help from the drift crew.

• Thread starter noxious
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
trethacker
Hello drifters! I am running into an issue with finding a decent drift tune. In GT Sport, I drove the Hyundai Genesis GR.4 for drifting and had a great setup. Seeing that most of the setup numbers are similar in GT7, I thought I would be a genius and copy the settings I used in SPORT to 7 and see how it faired… but alas, GT7 has proved to be trying and doesn’t like my Sport tune, and after a few hours of trial and error on manuals adjustments, I am no closer to a setup that works. So I am turning to my fellow drifters for assistance. If anyone has a drift tune for this car or the Silvia S15, would you be so kind as to share please? Thank you so much for any help. Stay sideways!

I’m not a pro drifter, so my comment will probably sound stupid.

Did you install the steering angle adapter and hydraulic e-brake? That helped tons on a drift car I’m building (stock so far except for those two).

Did you use rtab or dtab in sport? If you used dtab, save yourself the frustration and purchase the steering angle adapter.

Also give yourself time to learn 7’s physics before trying tunes, that way you’d have a base to build on.

Yea, I turned on the steering angle adaptor. I guess I am just too used to Sport and other games… 7’s physics are definitely different. Thanks for replies.

Hello drifters! I am running into an issue with finding a decent drift tune. In GT Sport, I drove the Hyundai Genesis GR.4 for drifting and had a great setup. Seeing that most of the setup numbers are similar in GT7, I thought I would be a genius and copy the settings I used in SPORT to 7 and see how it faired… but alas, GT7 has proved to be trying and doesn’t like my Sport tune, and after a few hours of trial and error on manuals adjustments, I am no closer to a setup that works. So I am turning to my fellow drifters for assistance. If anyone has a drift tune for this car or the Silvia S15, would you be so kind as to share please? Thank you so much for any help. Stay sideways!
I would strongly recommend staying away from the GR.4 cars for the beginning at least. Id start with something like the s13 or anything with lower horsepower to learn the physics of the game. I hope this helps :)

Return to the GTS to re-practice the R-TAB drift,
Go back to the GT7 and turn on the swivel angle adapter.
You will feel relaxed and happy.

This is my personal experience, thanks to myself for sticking to the R-TAB drift,
It finally paid off in the GT7.

I used dtab in Sport. I have the steering angle adaptor on. So I ran the first 2 drift missions (with the pre-setup Silvia and Mustang) and the cars drift great! So I know it has to be something I am not setting up correctly. Just going to have to play with settings more since the physics arent as different as I originally thought.

I need serious adjustment to the new physics.

Because the difference between great angle and spin out is almost non existant.

Latest Posts

Back