Resale Values

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lancelot
  • 11 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
71
I've read the following:
Only recording cars that fetch 20k+ credits

VW Kubelwagen '44 73,500 credits
Mazda 110S '67 22,200 credits
Mazda Cosmo Sport '67 22,200 credits
Lancia Stratos '77 110k (to be confirmed)
Acura NSX '91 24,000 credits
BMW M Coupe '98 23,670 credits
Aston Martin DB7 '00 58,278 credits
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00 37,872 credits
Nissan Skyline GT-R S tune R32 27,000 credits
Renault Sport Clio V6 '00 34,500 credits
Renault Sport Lutecia Trophy V6 '00 34,500 credits
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 77,991 credits
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09 90,000 credits

Anyone know any others?
 
Last edited:
Brand new Ferrari F40 sold for 135k... frustrating >.<
 
This really needs to be in a spreadsheet because it's going to be massive.
 
Why would you want to sell a car (unless it is a duplicate)? :confused: You don't really get that much money for them.

But then I'm a car collector and part of my game is wanting to fill up my garage...
 
Why would you want to sell a car (unless it is a duplicate)? :confused: You don't really get that much money for them.

But then I'm a car collector and part of my game is wanting to fill up my garage...

then this thread isn't for you...no offense
 
lambo murcilago sells around 110k. Highest one iv seen.
 
Why would you want to sell a car (unless it is a duplicate)? :confused: You don't really get that much money for them.

But then I'm a car collector and part of my game is wanting to fill up my garage...

I sell all of my standards and buy el cheapo premiums to replace the count (going for the 1k trophy after all).

Just don't want Standards.
 
Back