RedlineRacer Messages 772 United States Messages AMS_Redline Feb 2, 2013 #1 what is the reset time converted in to US Pacific Time?
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 2, 2013 #2 According to google, 4 pm or 5 during daylight savings.
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Feb 2, 2013 #3 West Coast folks is currently at 4:00PM. You have till 3:59.999 to push the send button and no lag, but I would not risk it with the tenths. When we spring forward in a few month, going back to 5:00PM
West Coast folks is currently at 4:00PM. You have till 3:59.999 to push the send button and no lag, but I would not risk it with the tenths. When we spring forward in a few month, going back to 5:00PM
Aquarelle Pick up the pace, let’s go! Premium Messages 3,454 Brisbane Messages Uriehusky Messages Uriehusky Feb 2, 2013 #4 I suck at daylight savings in my own country so I just posted both with no clue which is in effect currently
I suck at daylight savings in my own country so I just posted both with no clue which is in effect currently
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Feb 2, 2013 #5 easiest way for me to remember was when we come up to spring soon. We Spring Forward an hour = 1 hour less sleep Then in fall, we Fall Back 1 hour ... 1 extra hour of sleep.
easiest way for me to remember was when we come up to spring soon. We Spring Forward an hour = 1 hour less sleep Then in fall, we Fall Back 1 hour ... 1 extra hour of sleep.