Reseting some races...

• Thread starter glock_95
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi! :) I know I can reset a few races, like these in Beginner Hall (for winning cars to garage). But what about reseting events in Professional Hall and others? I want to reset World Compact, so I chosen a gold-prized race (all races in this event were first-placed) and I don't received an information about reseting race. Anybody knows?

Hi! :) I know I can reset a few races, like these in Beginner Hall (for winning cars to garage). But what about reseting events in Professional Hall and others? I want to reset World Compact, so I chosen a gold-prized race (all races in this event were first-placed) and I don't received an information about reseting race. Anybody knows?
If you got gold on championships like GTWC and World Compact Cup and if you want to repeat the races to win a prize, you don't get a warning. That isn't a problem because if you repeat an championship and win all races again, you'll still get a prize.

For non-Championship Race Events like Sunday Cup and Clubman Cup, you have to clear results, otherwise you won't get the prize car. So, once you have cleared all results of a non-Championship Race Event, you'll win the prize car.

Hope that helps! :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back