Resetting an upgraded car so you may use it on BOP setting Daily Races

Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
So...

Suppose you have installed a lot of upgrades (such as wide body, weight reduction, engine fine tuning...) in your car, how is it possible to downgrade it/reset it and allow BOB to be set on it??

Do I have to buy a new chassis and a new engine, besides other smaller "tweaks"??

I truly believe that there should be a special setting mode only available and used on BOP setting races, that once you buy any car, such special setting may be used and will reset temporary, and only for, and during such races, the car to BOP settings!

So...

Suppose you have installed a lot of upgrades (such as wide body, weight reduction, engine fine tuning...) in your car, how is it possible to downgrade it/reset it and allow BOB to be set on it??

Do I have to buy a new chassis and a new engine, besides other smaller "tweaks"??

I truly believe that there should be a special setting mode only available and used on BOP setting races, that once you buy any car, such special setting may be used and will reset temporary, and only for, and during such races, the car to BOP settings!
I'm pretty sure one you wide body it you're screwed. I think the rest will adjust according to the bop settings.

Never fear though, you can buy some credits and get a second one to leave stock.

edit: I assume you mean bop in sport mode? If it's pp in single player you have to adjust in the car settings menu.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure one you wide body it you're screwed. I think the rest will adjust according to the bop settings.

Never fear though, you can buy some credits and get a second one to leave stock.

edit: I assume you mean bop in sport mode? If it's pp in single player you have to adjust in the car settings menu.

Yep,.. it is in Sport Mode indeed, mate!

Thanks

Back