Resident Evil:Apocalypse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryen49
  • 16 comments
  • 646 views
Messages
1,438
Messages
Shells
www.re2.com
Hmm the first movie didnt do so well.... I like the whole resident evil gaming series but the movies don't live up to the games not to mention the first movie came out 5 years late because on the re2 game box it said they were looking for walk on roles for people hah very late.. anyway I looked at the preview for re2 :apocalypse and its ok.. But tell me what you think for this to be a hit it will have to beat out Dawn of the Dead(great movie)..:D
 
i can tell u one thing

that the original characters are in this one but they never meet with the lone suvivor from the first movie
 
Resident Evil: Apocalypse, dude, I can't wait to see this movie, it looks kool on the commercial

Originally posted by Ryen49
www.re2.com
Hmm the first movie didnt do so well.... I like the whole resident evil gaming series but the movies don't live up to the games not to mention the first movie came out 5 years late because on the re2 game box it said they were looking for walk on roles for people hah very late.. anyway I looked at the preview for re2 :apocalypse and its ok.. But tell me what you think for this to be a hit it will have to beat out Dawn of the Dead(great movie)..:D

What do you mean it didn't do well, the first movie kicked ass, especially the dvd one. It shows how they did the movie, and it also has an awsome music video.
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Resident Evil: Apocalypse, dude, I can't wait to see this movie, it looks kool on the commercial



What do you mean it didn't do well, the first movie kicked ass, especially the dvd one. It shows how they did the movie, and it also has an awsome music video.

Good god, you must be joking:lol:

Watch the original, black and white, Night of the Living Dead before you decide.
 
Is this second movie going to follow one of the game's story lines? The trailer looked interesting. A good spin off of those drug commercials with side effects.
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
Good god, you must be joking:lol:

Watch the original, black and white, Night of the Living Dead before you decide.
This if for Resident Evil the movies, not Night of the Living Dead
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
This if for Resident Evil the movies, not Night of the Living Dead

OUCH!!! That was brutal!!! You response is so witty and sophisticated. I am deeply hurt:rolleyes:
 
Ill see it on HBO or maybe rent it i wont go see it, thought the first one was ok tho.
 
Originally posted by NISMOskyline
OUCH!!! That was brutal!!! You response is so witty and sophisticated. I am deeply hurt:rolleyes:
Sorry Dude!, but it is about Resident Evil: Apocalypsee
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Sorry Dude!, but it is about Resident Evil: Apocalypsee

Hmm, I suppose the blatant sarcasm wasn't projected through my previous post.:rolleyes:
 
This thread is about Resi but its comparing an awesome horror flick to an admittedly crude one.

I don't have high hopes for Resident Evil movies.
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
Sorry Dude!, but it is about Resident Evil: Apocalypsee
What he means, tell me if I'm going too fast by the way, is that RE isn't good compared to thoes other films. If you need help understanding, just let me know.
 
Originally posted by live4speed
What he means, tell me if I'm going too fast by the way, is that RE isn't good compared to thoes other films. If you need help understanding, just let me know.

Exactly. Thanks for clearing that up:D
 
Resident Evil : apocalypse is so good i've watched it two days ago but the ending is a bit weird and i don't get it.......

BTW Rosell that's a funny avatar.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
Am i alone thinking that this movie is better than AvP? Both are no top movies, but.....RE:A was more entertaining to look and not as embarresing actors spitting out silly dialog!
 
I hope it's a good movie but/ I won't be holding my breath. Strangly it's the second movie covering the story of RE 3 with the Nemesis character.
 
Back