respect to noel gallagher..Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jay wilkie
  • 4 comments
  • 492 views
I'm sure he is talented, but I can't say I like Oasis, so I won't, In other words I kinda think they suck. Just my opinion.;)
 
Noel gets some respect for not having killed Liam with his guitar on many occasions. Other than that, I like Oasis well enough, but the Gallaghers are a pair of snotty, snotty boys. I doubt I could stand 10 minutes in the same room with them.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Noel gets some respect for not having killed Liam with his guitar on many occasions. Other than that, I like Oasis well enough, but the Gallaghers are a pair of snotty, snotty boys. I doubt I could stand 10 minutes in the same room with them.

He said what I was thinking. Only nicer.
 
I'm sure they're very musically talented, but I think both of them are a bunch of tw*ts, and need to be punched in the face, to make them realise they're not as hard, as they thnik they are.:mad:
 
Back