Respray, Cockpit Camera, And Change Number LMS cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 11 comments
  • 1,348 views
Messages
2,327
United States
United States
Messages
Alex_Mac_
Does anybody know of any LMS style race cars that you can respray, use a cockpit camera, and/or change the car number. I really want to know because I want a wicked fast, fun to drive LMS style car that I can but my personal touch on to make it more "me". Please help and thank you!
 
I know you have cockpit view in the R10 and 908 HDi. I don't think you can paint any of them though. And you cannot change numbers in any car unless it is RM or a Kart. I think there's one more type of car you can change numbers on but I can't remember it.
 
Also can you respray or change the number on a Red Bull X1?
 
I know you have cockpit view in the R10 and 908 HDi. I don't think you can paint any of them though. And you cannot change numbers in any car unless it is RM or a Kart. I think there's one more type of car you can change numbers on but I can't remember it.

I'm level 24 and the 908 is the most expensive car I bought and it handles great, it is untouchable under braking, abit unstable in longer turns though
 
I'm level 24 and the 908 is the most expensive car I bought and it handles great, it is untouchable under braking, abit unstable in longer turns though
That the problem with most MR cars, more weight in the back.
 
How do you change a number on a RM car then?
 
How do you change a number on a RM car then?

When you look at the car in the garage there is an option to change the number near the bottom of the screen.
 
How do you change a number on a RM car then?

go to your garage, go to the car, then select the book with the 99 in it
 
You CAN change the number in the X2010, bu it only apeears on the side of the spoiler
 
Back