Resting Crew

• Thread starter NamuGriff
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Cinerus
Find the resting crew in the career mode to be really frustrating in this game. Unlike the past WRC games when you put crew in reserve they would regain stamina each week and then if you used a rest day all crew would. For some reason this game they don't get any rest if you don't use them and have them in reserve. You have to use rest events to get their stamina back up, and sometimes it might only push it up by a tiny amount, and with the daft weekly budget you can't just juggle them around, of if it clashes with an event you need to do, and the crew needs rest, you have to go into the event and hope the next one doesn't clash too, removing all the perks.
And getting the crew chief reduce stamina perk doesn't seem to do anything at all.

I think the crew resting thing is bugged, it doesn't do anything when you rest them a lot of the time so it is frustrating and along with the AI and service park bug it kinda makes career mode useless at the moment. Hoping for some fixes in the December patch.

I don’t find anything bugged with resting crew. Their stamina rejuvenates after rest periods.

Then again my staff barely has anything to repair each event, so they have nothing to be tired about.

I think of a scheduled rest period as a vacation week. So even if there’s something scheduled other than a rally (or rest period) they still show for work which ultimately lowers their stamina slightly until the next rest period.

This is just my thought and not confirmed.

Last edited:
I just bought loads of staff so I could swap them out when they got shagged out. The ones which never drop below standard level like iron men and women are useful.

I just bought loads of staff so I could swap them out when they got shagged out. The ones which never drop below standard level like iron men and women are useful.
This, and levelling up the chief to slow down fatigue helps as well.

This, and levelling up the chief to slow down fatigue helps as well.
Without a doubt this is the first Keith perk I went for. On the whole, though, I found the Tamagotchi component of the career a lot more intuitive and less tedious than its Kylotonn equivalent.

Back