(Restricted) Trading possible anymore ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robez
  • 4 comments
  • 712 views
Messages
47
Hey :)

Could somebody please explain what's possible concerning the trading in GT5 after the 1.07 patch ....

My questions:

1) - Am I still able to send more than one car per day ?

2) - Am I still able to send one car per PSN account per day ?

3) - Am I still able to dupe cars ? (USB - Backup - Trick)

4) - Am I still able to send paint chips ?

5) - Am I still able to send car tickets ? (How many per day ?)




- Is it correct, that it's only possible to:


-> 5 paint chips per day / per console ?

-> 1 car per day / per console (below 1.000.000 Cr. Value) ?




Thanks,

Robez
 
You can send 1 car (or ticket) AND 5 paints per 24hours, per PS3 console.

Permited car value is under 1,000,000.

Duping is still possible.
 
You can send 1 car (or ticket) AND 5 paints per 24hours, per PS3 console.

Permited car value is under 1,000,000.

Duping is still possible.

thx for that.
 
One car per PS3 per day......Accounts do not matter.
 
The actual price limit is 950,000 credits. Any more than that and gifting is prohibited. This excludes 111 cars (11% of all 1,031 cars) with a total value of about 382,000,000 credits (78% of all cars' combined value of 490,000,000 credits) from gifting. I know... it's PD's logic at work again... :dunce:
 
Back