RESURECTION of the (US Ver.) Used Car Cycle List!

  • Thread starter Thread starter chevguy
  • 9 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
117
Ok, so there used to be a Used Car Cycle List for the US version that was created by Robby. Due to some circumstances, he wasn't able to finish it, and the link to the list no longer works.

I have decided that I will go ahead as I go through the game and create a new list. However, 700 cycles is a lot. I'm not terribly concerned about power, weight, and color. I'm more interested in what car in what cycle.

I'm not sure exactly what day I'm on now, but it's late June of the 2nd year. I will start working on this tonight, and maybe I can get something going and up by the end of the week.

So here is what I would like to find out. Does anyone have ANY data on the US Used Car Cycles? If you have anything on the Used Car Cycle that pertains to the US version of GT4, please PM me.

Am I crazy? :dopey:
 
You know whats sad? I actually have this list already. I got it some time ago. I was under the impression that this was the wrong one, I thought this was a PAL one. But looking at his site, it clearly is not.

Could a Mod post this in with the other information in the "check here first" post?
 
Just being lazy...: does it mean that the Black Cars will appear again, sometime in the future, after 700 cycles? Or 100 cycles?
 
Yes, the last week of every cycle, theres 100 weeks (700 days) in each cycle.

On topic, I thought the US and PAL cycles were the same though.
 
They aren't. jkrobby and I compared notes a while back.
 
sparhawk
Don't bother, TornadoAlley already has the list. The following is in his sig. Some great pages here, car list, used car cycles, lots of good stuff, thanks Tornado.

GT4 (NA) Used Car Cycle
http://people.ku.edu/~sprice/GT4usedcars.html

I can vouch they are correct for the US version. I depend on it greatly and it never disappoints. The car, which is supposed to show up at a particular week according to the spreadsheet, always shows up.
 
I actually generated some summary reports off of TornadoAlley's spreadsheet. Mostly on how many times certain car appear, and what's the earliest day it's available.
http://www.geocities.com/stan394/

Maybe it will be useful for someone.
 
I'm glad my worksheet is being used by some who find it usefull. I know it isn't completely finished (missing some mileages and the colors but you can at least find the cars).

If anyone finds any errors I am always open for corrections (even though I really worked on checking the appearances)

I also double checked most all of my list with jkrobby and most everything matched up.
 
Back