Retaining GT Sport Beta during PS4 backup & transfer

Indonesia
Jakarta
Normalaatsra
I'm looking to trade-in my current PS4 for a Pro model, and I have looked up guides on backing up data for a 'sell first' upgrade. I've seen people succeed in transferring the P.T. demo but as that demo has a unique setback, being removed from the PS Store entirely, it could not even be re-downloaded from checking your PS Store/Library history. I'd like to keep the GTS Beta to test its HDR features on my 4K HDR TV, and I intend to keep it to compare the interface to the final release. Is it possible to download the GTS Beta again now that it has ended through the Store? I am lacking a USB storage device to do the transfer and I personally think I'm fine with only retaining save data through PS Plus cloud backup, but I should look at any one-off games like the GTS Beta to save them to the new PS4.

I'm looking to trade-in my current PS4 for a Pro model, and I have looked up guides on backing up data for a 'sell first' upgrade. I've seen people succeed in transferring the P.T. demo but as that demo has a unique setback, being removed from the PS Store entirely, it could not even be re-downloaded from checking your PS Store/Library history. I'd like to keep the GTS Beta to test its HDR features on my 4K HDR TV, and I intend to keep it to compare the interface to the final release. Is it possible to download the GTS Beta again now that it has ended through the Store? I am lacking a USB storage device to do the transfer and I personally think I'm fine with only retaining save data through PS Plus cloud backup, but I should look at any one-off games like the GTS Beta to save them to the new PS4.

Edit: Sorry I have just seen I have misread your question!..Not sure on this as I thought you were doing transfer before selling.👍

Back