Rev to Vertex - new Hong Kong touge game

Spain
Spain
Marty_Debiru
Rev To Vertex (R2V), A whole new racing simulator RPG developed by Plutonization of Hong Kong.

The first playable demo is here at the Tokyo Game Show 2022 with the IROC's latest Drive-x motion driving Simulators. Come to booth 7C-12 to get your first-hand experience of the game! R2V sets in the Hong Kong roadways, drifting through the twist and turns of the mountainside and engaging in “touge” battles.

R2V uses the geospatial data and liDAR scans of the roads to recreate a highly detailed and accurate representation of real life, featuring famous mountains and circuits such as Tai Mo Shan (Route Twisk) and Tolo Highway. An in-house physics engine built from the ground up to simulate car engines, suspension, tire wear down, oil and temperature changes. 4K graphics, in-depth car customisation, weather and day/night changes thoroughly mix up the driving experience for the player. R2V creates a full top-down experience of being a professional race car driver! The demo releases on October 3rd after the Tokyo Game Show. Stay tuned for more updates on Steam. Add Rev to Vertex on your wishlist and follow our social media to get the latest update.

This is out of nowhere. I'm very interested just by theme so I'll have to keep an eye on this one. But, it seems weirdly smooth and the chase cam is not great.

PC Specs are not potato friendly at all!

Screenshot 2022-09-22 121836.png

Demo tomorrow on Steam
At last

Looks like a further development of this mod for Assetto Corsa. Same track (Route Twisk), same team (PR2V).

In fact I hope it's running its own engine instead of being a straight copy of AC! We have too many shovelware stolen asset games on Steam nowadays.

Looks like a further development of this mod for Assetto Corsa. Same track (Route Twisk), same team (PR2V).

In fact I hope it's running its own engine instead of being a straight copy of AC! We have too many shovelware stolen asset games on Steam nowadays.

It runs like crap, and that's being kind.

Running on Medium I can hit 60fps, but the render latency is both significant and highly variable, meaning hitting a constant 60fps is largely irrelevant.

It runs like crap, and that's being kind.

Running on Medium I can hit 60fps, but the render latency is both significant and highly variable, meaning hitting a constant 60fps is largely irrelevant.

Even those who have a 4090 can't hit 60fps.

Mine with 3070 is really struggling with the demo, it stinks.

Back