Reverse Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZSPaulus
  • 4 comments
  • 1,072 views
Messages
880
Messages
ZSPaulus
Messages
ZSPaulus
Whats up with the reverse gear? Is there any option of letting this be an actual gear that i can choose while choosing gears (whether it be by controller or stickshift with a wheel)..

I can image it being like this in reall life hardcore racecars (that they have a "reverse" button instead of a selectable gear) but in most of the cars in GT5 the reverse gear should just be selectable..

Is there any way of doing this?

Again; if this has been discussed in another thread, please point me into the right direction..
 
I haven't found a way to do it, so I mapped it to the stick shift on my DFGT.
 
If you have a G27, I found that pushing down on the gearstick, then right and down selects reverse (just like in most manual car)
 
I haven't found a way to do it, so I mapped it to the stick shift on my DFGT.

Ive though about doing that too.. But then how do you downshift? With the flappy paddle?
 
Ive though about doing that too.. But then how do you downshift? With the flappy paddle?

Yep I use the paddle shifters. I also mapped the L2/R2 buttons on the arms of the wheel to shift as well, which I've found very useful for times when the wheel is really cranked into a turn.
 
Back