Revolutionary idea... (Read OP before voting)

So now that you've read the idea, what do you think?

• Total voters
United States
Wasilla, AK
What if PD were to post a seasonal event archive, showing the cars (with mods/setups), tracks, and regulations used... but most importantly allowing you to download any generated tracks that have ever been used by seasonals/GT Academies! (and any ingame generated courses, such as the kart tracks, that don't change every time you play).

Think about it. Many of these courses glisten with fortified awesomeness. But once the seasonals are gone, so are the tracks. Even if they're used in offline content, they'll be lost forever in the event of another course generator redesign.

What does everyone think of the idea?

P.S. I not sure if this should go here or in the seasonal events subforum, but since it involves generated courses, I'm putting it here.

I did actually enjoy at least most of the generated tracks used in the Seasonals. I thought to myself about how I would like to keep them, even if just to be raced in Arcade. I think I particularly liked the one used for the Ferrari F1 event.

I don't see why not.
Also, since tracks would be only available on a time-limited basis, they would feel kind of "special" and "exclusive".
By the way, this is needed also for user-generated tracks in online races.

Meh.

Anybody can make tracks as good as those. Or better. I didn't find them that special.

As to the poll, I didn't vote because I don't really care either way.

Back