Rewards in campaign

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janval22
  • 3 comments
  • 4,441 views
Messages
74
Norway
Norway
Hi,

I've been told that you get two prize cars after you complete each set of events in campaign mode. Until now I have done gold on everything before I get the reward, but only gotten one car as a reward.

I'm about to test if it works when I get silver the first time, and then gold afterwards.

Any input on this?
 
I've only ever got 1 car for golding the events too.
 
Never heard of getting two cars per tier. However In Driving School you get three prize cars for finishing all the stages. 1 for all bronze or better, 1 for all silver or better, and 1 for all gold. In Circuit experience you don't get a car unless you gold all sectors and the lap. In Missions you only get one car per tier.

I can't speak of rewards for completing all missions and circuits, but I'd assume it's similar system as with the Driving School.
 
Ok, got it. Might have been me that misunderstood what I was told perhaps. Thought it was a bit strange to get several cars each tier.

Thanks for clearing it up for me :cheers:
 
Back