Rewards still.not dropping for me as of 1/6/24

United States
United States
So far this week (first full week of 2024) my daily workouts, as well as my rewards for the new weekly challenge aren't showing up. Got nothing for the last 2 days, and nothing from my 1st weekly challenge, as well as for completing 3 of the challenges. Just finished my 4th, and still nothing yet.... don't think I want to do the 5th if it goes to nothing

My current world map.... Have had no tickets from the weekly progression , nor from the last 2 days for the daily workout

Attachments

• 20240107_003352.jpg
    20240107_003352.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 21
Just an observation, as I have had no problems collecting rewards. The thing that pops out at me is that you have a menu book open. Can anyone else who has had problems collecting rewards confirm or deny that this is the case with them? Maybe we'll get lucky and identify the cause.
regards.

sadly a friend didnt get the first week of the christmas bonuses. once the second week started he started getting them for the first couple days then it stopped. he also didnt get the daily rewards.

Worse yet is there is apparently no way to submit a support ticket or to contact anyone regarding it for help which sadly is a bit concerning and disheartening as its happened to many people.

Worse yet is there is apparently no way to submit a support ticket or to contact anyone regarding it for help which sadly is a bit concerning and disheartening as its happened to many people.
As I've noted in several previous threads, I spoke to the staff at Barcelona and - while aware of the issue - at the time they didn't know what was causing it as there's seemingly no common factors among people experiencing it.

At the time there'd only been four weeks, and while the first week worked for everyone (it seems), some people were experiencing issues with the second and third sets (I was among them) but the fourth set was working fine.

For reference, I was also dicking about with the system clock to get the information sooner for the GTP guides those weeks, but other people also did that and had no problems.

I've also been deliberately trying to screw it up since then with other things that people have reported:

*Completing Daily Workout at the same time as a Weekly Challenge event
*Having a Menu Book open during Weekly Challenges
*Suspending a race overnight and coming back the next day
*Completing them in different orders

None have resulted in missed rewards.

As I've noted in several previous threads, I spoke to the staff at Barcelona and - while aware of the issue - at the time they didn't know what was causing it as there's seemingly no common factors among people experiencing it.

At the time there'd only been four weeks, and while the first week worked for everyone (it seems), some people were experiencing issues with the second and third sets (I was among them) but the fourth set was working fine.

For reference, I was also dicking about with the system clock to get the information sooner for the GTP guides those weeks, but other people also did that and had no problems.

I've also been deliberately trying to screw it up since then with other things that people have reported:

*Completing Daily Workout at the same time as a Weekly Challenge event
*Having a Menu Book open during Weekly Challenges
*Suspending a race overnight and coming back the next day
*Completing them in different orders

None have resulted in missed rewards.
Thanks for the reply and info. Is there any way for those affected to get the rewards? the christmas rewards were pretty substantial, as was the thank you car for sport being discontinued. Thankfully I wasn't affected, but as a new player it certainly would have discouraged me and likely put me off the game. My friend has been playing a long time, so it was a bit of a slap in the face to him.

I certainly hope they can make it right. in the mean time im back to grinding as theres sooo many good cars coming available that i need to get.

Thanks for the reply and info. Is there any way for those affected to get the rewards? the christmas rewards were pretty substantial, as was the thank you car for sport being discontinued. Thankfully I wasn't affected, but as a new player it certainly would have discouraged me and likely put me off the game. My friend has been playing a long time, so it was a bit of a slap in the face to him.

I certainly hope they can make it right. in the mean time im back to grinding as theres sooo many good cars coming available that i need to get.
I doubt PD will give people their missed rewards as there will likely be too much variety to give out. If PD are going to compensate, then it’s more likely we’d all get the same ticket(s) (Cr.1M, 6 star car/engine etc.)

So far this week (first full week of 2024) my daily workouts, as well as my rewards for the new weekly challenge aren't showing up. Got nothing for the last 2 days, and nothing from my 1st weekly challenge, as well as for completing 3 of the challenges. Just finished my 4th, and still nothing yet.... don't think I want to do the 5th if it goes to nothing
Same I got first in all and nothing

I've been facing the same issue for the past three weeks.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, as well as opening and closing the cafe book, but nothing seems to work.

The only thing I've been able to verify as triggering this issue is time travel: if you change the system clock back before midnight to a previous set of Challenges after the new ones have been displayed, it resets the old ones and won't award the prizes for the new ones on that account. Other accounts which haven't yet seen the new ones aren't affected, even on the same console.

I haven't been able to recreate the issue any other way. Yet.

I still haven’t gotten my weekly and they gave my 2 free genesis vgt cars lol I didn’t watch any. lol I clicked on it and then off . Wow ok ?

The only thing I've been able to verify as triggering this issue is time travel: if you change the system clock back before midnight to a previous set of Challenges after the new ones have been displayed, it resets the old ones and won't award the prizes for the new ones on that account. Other accounts which haven't yet seen the new ones aren't affected, even on the same console.

I haven't been able to recreate the issue any other way. Yet.
Any recent updates on this? It’s still happening and it seems even more prevalent since they moved the reset to Fridays. I’ve never time traveled and my ps5 is set as my primary, I usually do my marathon first and it continues to happen to me

Back