rFactor 2: Something that has been scaring me from playing this game again

United States
United States
Sonic54978
So I was playing rFactor 2 one night and watched some AI drive around the Daytona International Speedway, and there was this HUGE pileup that took place near the end of the race. I did an instant reply of that crash and watched the cars just pileup over and over and over again, it was so great! Then after that, I paused the game to do a few things on my computer, just chatting with people on Discord and whatever.

After about 20 minutes, I come back to the game still paused, but some of the cars looked VERY deformed. The bonnet of one of the cars seemed to stretch over the windscreen, and another one was just the car's shell sinking into the ground. I originally thought it was because of a glitch with softbody physics, but I realised that the game didn't have any softbody physics at all, and these were graphical glitches. Having a fear of glitches like this, I didn't even go back into the main menu-- I just straight up killed the game by using Windows Task Manager.

TL;DR: I think I found a graphical glitch in the game and it scares me from playing this game again.

I don't exactly know how to fix this. Has anybody dealt with something like this before? If not, please try recreating this again to see if it happens to you! D:

Latest Posts

Back