RFACTOR drifters lets meet

• Thread starter ISLYDWAYZI
  • 20 comments
Japan
Okinawa, Japan
ISLYDWAYZI, MLD_Oki-SLYD
IISLYDWAYZII
Ok so I've gotten bored with GT5 and its lack of tacks available so I've gotten a new PC and started back drifting on LFS and rfactor. There thing is I don't have anyone to drift with (preferably wheel drifters). So I figure find any GT5 wheel users that would be interested in drifting along with me on rfactor or LFS:sly:

You rFactor person too? Hit me up on DriftBox(if you know that server), got my Project D 2.31 Hachi Roku to go. Got a G27 too :)

Yo dude squarely glad to hear it and I've run with you before maybe 2 years ago on GT5 when touge was popular

What server do you guys play on? I've been drifting alone for quite a while now lol. The public servers usually don't have anyone on the servers when I look.

I'd deffinatley be down to drift on factor if someone help me set up my game. I I have it all down loaded but I don't think I'm doing it right. If anyone has skype and can help me out add patrick9413

Normally we are on the Onlinedrifting.com server there's 2 ones od 1 the other I forget, but just check in race series and like for the Onlinedrifting.com name

I started drifting on LFS again recently, I haven't gone online yet but I use version 0.6b with tweak and lock, I'm not sure are those multimod type drift servers still going or not, but I'd meet someone for a bit of drifting if you're bored. I have G25.

Most of the cars have been updated and the new ones are on a private Facebook page. You should be able to go to YouTube user b3b4b5b6b7 channel and he has a install video with most of the update links.

Also, check out jdmfactor.boards.net for info on updated cars.

Any one wana play rfactor drifting
My Skype is Daniel.janashvili
Add me tell me where u came from so I know from here haven't really drifted with many people so yeAh I'm pretty good I can say

Back