RHD. Manual clutch, h pattern shift. RWD car list

  • Thread starter Thread starter JacksHerer
  • 9 comments
  • 5,930 views
Messages
1,653
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
JacksHereR
come on psvr guys in uk who are using gearstick on the left and clutch... compile a list of RHD RWD cars in GT Sport that are available for VR mode. ie the gearstick is on the left and is hpattern.

TVR speed six
Suburu impretza that iconic old one
Nissan 350z
mazda mx5
old mini

ill add more tomorrow
 
Not a PSVR Guy but I'm sure also...

Honda NSX Type R
Amuse S2000
Nissan 300zx
And Skylines.

:cheers:
 
RX-7 Spirit R
GT40 even though the gearstick is still on the right
Toyota SFR
Honda Beat
Honda S660
Jag E Type
Oh, and the group C cars.
 
Last edited:
962 isn't in the game, but the Group C cars that are in the game are right hand shift.
 
962 isn't in the game, but the Group C cars that are in the game are right hand shift.
Yep. Most race cars are by default even single seaters.
 
Yeah the Mini is RHD but definitely not a RWD though :}

Edit: The old Subi 22B is an AWD btw.
Skylines too. I'm just too nerdy but damn those cars are famous for their drivetrain.
 
In all fairness I did say the gt40 was right hand shift, so I included group c cars because I said that.
Ah well.
MR2 is another one that matches ALL descriptions.
Both road car Supras
All toyota 86\BRZ Road cars.
Aston DB3S
FC RX-7
 
TTM
In all fairness I did say the gt40 was right hand shift, so I included group c cars because I said that.
Ah well.
MR2 is another one that matches ALL descriptions.
Both road car Supras
All toyota 86\BRZ Road cars.
Aston DB3S
FC RX-7
In fairness, OP asked for RHD, left hand shift cars.
 
Back