• Thread starter Jon
  • 8 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

(Banned)
This is my opinion.

First of Rice. I deleted your thread.

Second Rice those questions you posted should be asked in private. I don't think this should be done in front of fellow GTP members.

I think this stuff about ZC should be forgotten and he should be forgiven. Now I am not pointing fingers at any of you.

Thats my opinion now we will have to see what Jordan says.

Well, I am part of the community and I decide to keep it deleted. Hello, Rice, he freaking has proof and now you can stop giving him a hard time! The more you insult Zero the harder I laugh at how stupid you are. Just like right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second Rice those questions you posted should be asked in private. I don't think this should be done in front of fellow GTP members.

I think this stuff about ZC should be forgotten and he should be forgiven. Now I am not pointing fingers at any of you.
I agree 100% with all of this. Just DROP IT and MOVE ON!!! :mad:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Well, I am part of the community and I decide to keep it deleted. Hello, Rice, he freaking has proof and now you can stop giving him a hard time! The more you insult Zero the harder I laugh at how stupid you are. Just like right now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm did u even see the original thread??? UMMM NO!!!!

so shut the hell up and stop pretending your my frickin' dad!!!!

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer

hmmm did u even see the original thread??? UMMM NO!!!!

so shut the hell up and stop pretending your my frickin' dad!!!!

Hey man I really dont care to be your daddy. :lol:
Why would I want to be? :rolleyes: :lol:
You just still bring crap up about Zero and its dumb man. Just stop like Jordan said, and if you already have continue to do so. :rolleyes:
Sheesh. Your dad? :P

:mad: Is there some unknown reason why this can't be dropped? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back