Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

Love your last creation, this "living in a dream" has a perfect dreamy mood 👍
And that's a great idea these before / after. I will think about it to close my own gallery too :)
See you in the GT6 photomode forum, I will wait for your creations to come !

Well you did a very good job then! Great work, all of it!
Thank you mate!:cheers:

Love your last creation, this "living in a dream" has a perfect dreamy mood 👍
And that's a great idea these before / after. I will think about it to close my own gallery too :)
See you in the GT6 photomode forum, I will wait for your creations to come !
I'm glad you like it bro! And I would love to see some before & after comparisons of your work if you decide to make some. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your GT6 artworks!:)

I'd also like to mention that one of my F40 pics made it to the front page of the weekly rewind!
Feeling stoked at the moment!:D

Perhaps I didn't leave quite a number of comments on this gallery, but the rendering of those sets of photoworks are marvelous without drawbacks that deserve to be a round off of the entire list of pictures dedicated to GT5.

In those bundle of photos too I can see a splendid way of editing used to make the showing of the original photo look more visionary and artistic, and they are all beautiful picked out with a distinct vibration of toning, radial editings embedded in the background scene.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you carry on submitting amazing works of photos that has the capacity of setting us aghast to lay eyes on, and thanks for sharing great artistic pieces in the past series of the game. 👍

Perhaps I didn't leave quite a number of comments on this gallery, but the rendering of those sets of photoworks are marvelous without drawbacks that deserve to be a round off of the entire list of pictures dedicated to GT5.

In those bundle of photos too I can see a splendid way of editing used to make the showing of the original photo look more visionary and artistic, and they are all beautiful picked out with a distinct vibration of toning, radial editings embedded in the background scene.

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing you carry on submitting amazing works of photos that has the capacity of setting us aghast to lay eyes on, and thanks for sharing great artistic pieces in the past series of the game. 👍
A huge thank you sneakyboy62, for the in depth comments about my work.:) I'm glad you enjoyed my artworks and would like to see more from me. Hope I won't disappoint when GT6 comes out!:sly:

Your last works freaky astonishing, R!CE.
For example, this F40 in tunnel at Eiger is excellent art! I very like colors and image of velocity. Great.
Or that Enzo, so awesome photo, that I don't know what to say. Just beautiful, very.
And about the last Lambo I don't going to say :drool:.

Your last works freaky astonishing, R!CE.
For example, this F40 in tunnel at Eiger is excellent art! I very like colors and image of velocity. Great.
Or that Enzo, so awesome photo, that I don't know what to say. Just beautiful, very.
And about the last Lambo I don't going to say :drool:.

Thank you for the kind words MadMoss!:embarrassed: I'm glad to hear you feel that way about my artworks. Cheers mate!:cheers:

These are some nice pictures! Reminds me when I was in Monaco for my 2012 Summer Holiday! :lol: The amount of Ferrari's I saw! Especially 599's. I had such an amazing time and these pictures of yours brought back those memories. :P

Thanks mate!:cheers: It's nice to see you took the time to check out some of my works from my gallery. Also great to hear my 599 pictures took you on a nostalgia trip!:)

Thank you for the kind words MadMoss!:embarrassed: I'm glad to hear you feel that way about my artworks. Cheers mate!:cheers:

Thanks mate!:cheers: It's nice to see you took the time to check out some of my works from my gallery. Also great to hear my 599 pictures took you on a nostalgia trip!:)
No problem! :D And I almost had to check out your gallery, these pictures are much better then any of mine haha. ;)

I got to say seeing you artworks all together it's a mighty impressive display and really shows how much you've put into them with the side by side comparisons. They are all great, but if I had to choose a small selection of my favs it would probably be 'Living in a Dream', The F40 at Eiger and the S2000 with the misty mountains. Awesome stuff. 👍

I look forward to seeing what you'll do with GT6. ;) 👍

No problem! :D And I almost had to check out your gallery, these pictures are much better then any of mine haha. ;)

If you like my work, you should check out the other galleries in this forum. There are a number of artists that produce much more mind blowing artworks than I do!

GPR
I got to say seeing you artworks all together it's a mighty impressive display and really shows how much you've put into them with the side by side comparisons. They are all great, but if I had to choose a small selection of my favs it would probably be 'Living in a Dream', The F40 at Eiger and the S2000 with the misty mountains. Awesome stuff. 👍

I look forward to seeing what you'll do with GT6. ;) 👍

Thank you very much for the kind words George!:cheers: It's nice to hear you've got a few favs from my gallery. Also, I too will be looking forward to seeing what you'll create with GT6!.

Last edited:
If you like my work, you should check out the other galleries in this forum. There are a number of artists that produce much more mind blowing artworks than I do!

Thank you very much for the kind words George!:cheers: It's nice to hear you've got a few favs from my gallery. Also, I too will be looking forward to seeing what you'll create with GT6!.
Thanks for that! I'll be sure to check them out! :cheers:

The second image is not showing up for me, bad link or something. But the rest look very nice. The blue hues of the enviroment go well with the bright lemony yellow. The shot of the wheel has a lovely light and a nice composition and the last has a interesting atmosphere with the greeny hues and light streaks in the bakground. 👍

Some real nice photos here and amazing editing! Great work! ;D
Thanks mate!:cheers:

GPR
The second image is not showing up for me, bad link or something. But the rest look very nice. The blue hues of the enviroment go well with the bright lemony yellow. The shot of the wheel has a lovely light and a nice composition and the last has a interesting atmosphere with the greeny hues and light streaks in the bakground. 👍
Thank you for the in depth comments George!:cheers: I love hearing your feedback!
Oh and I fixed the link for the second image.

Last edited:
I was sometimes wondering how your unedited shots could look when watching your excellent pics, here's the answer, thanks for showing us how smart is your work, enjoyable till the end, this grey GT-R and the forest, now I want to run in the woods :)

Bravo bravo ^^

ADV1 and MAE rims in GT6 oh yes yes yes !

Artistic kingdom is yours, we can dwell in a fantastic world filled with great taste about cars, colors, rims and everything throwing me in a contemplative mood.

That GT-R shot is great, love everything about it. ;)
That GT-R shot is stunning. The atmosphere, the lighting, the composition, the toning... Everything's just... Wow! 👍
Thanks guys, glad you like it!:cheers:
I was sometimes wondering how your unedited shots could look when watching your excellent pics, here's the answer, thanks for showing us how smart is your work, enjoyable till the end, this grey GT-R and the forest, now I want to run in the woods :)

Bravo bravo ^^

ADV1 and MAE rims in GT6 oh yes yes yes !

Artistic kingdom is yours, we can dwell in a fantastic world filled with great taste about cars, colors, rims and everything throwing me in a contemplative mood.
Agree with Hervé, great artistic work on these last edits 👍
I love them all but this last GTR one is just awesome, the tonning and the atmosphere are perfect !
Thanks heaps guys!:cheers:
@HaerBev One of the first things I'm gonna do on GT6 is check out the rims selection!

Oh by the way, I've added one more GTR and a Lexus shot!

Last edited:
I came into this gallery imagining lots of mediocre shots of Japanese tuner cars... But upon looking through your work, I can say that I have now learned why I should never judge a gallery by the name of the user who created it. :lol:

Seriously, your work is just amazing. The editing is what makes your work come alive. You could take a photo taken by anyone, and your magic will work with mindbogglingly good results. 👍 But because you take your own shots, it has the magic of a good photo, and good editing. Well done.

All of your edits are spectacular! But the last GT-R image is mind blowing! :eek: :drool: :drool: :bowdown:
Thank you very much Nato!:cheers:
My favourite has to be the last shot, due to the composition and lighting.
I'm glad you like it mate!:cheers:
I came into this gallery imagining lots of mediocre shots of Japanese tuner cars... But upon looking through your work, I can say that I have now learned why I should never judge a gallery by the name of the user who created it. :lol:

Seriously, your work is just amazing. The editing is what makes your work come alive. You could take a photo taken by anyone, and your magic will work with mindbogglingly good results. 👍 But because you take your own shots, it has the magic of a good photo, and good editing. Well done.
Ahhh, well I guess you've learnt a valuable lesson then! :lol:
But thanks for stopping by mate! Glad you enjoyed my artworks.:cheers:

Gran Turismo 5 Artwork Showcase by Riceman Designs

Hey guys!
This is a slideshow video I made of all the best artworks I've created over GT5's lifespan.
I made this to finally end my gallery and make it easier to share my works with the world.
This is the first time using any kind of video editing software so don't be too harsh... ;)

Please view in HD! (I noticed there is some minor frame stuttering in a few of the panning shots though) :irked:

If you enjoyed this, please share this with your friends & followers and the rest of the community. That would be much appreciated.

:cheers:Cheers!:cheers:

Gran Turismo 6 Gallery Banner

^Also this will be there to welcome you when you visit my GT6 gallery!;)

Last edited:
Very nice slideshow bro 👍

Don't forget that I'll always praise your black R8 Nordschleife front view panorama, when watched it, became a part of my panoramic source of inspiration.

Beautiful banner, shiny as diamonds :)

The first GT6 thing I'll check will be the rims. Keep up the pleasent photomode work :cheers:

Back