Riceman Designs | GT5 Gallery | G37 Set | 7/12/13

Very nice slideshow bro 👍

Don't forget that I'll always praise your black R8 Nordschleife front view panorama, when watched it, became a part of my panoramic source of inspiration.

Beautiful banner, shiny as diamonds :)

The first GT6 thing I'll check will be the rims. Keep up the pleasent photomode work :cheers:
Thank you Herve!
I'm flattered that I was of some source of inspiration to you.:embarrassed: I'll never forget that bro!
And if GT6 doesn't have good rims, I'll continue to add my own in, haha!
Anyways, cheers!:cheers:

Sweet ones - loving the color saturation and misty editing of the lights.
Thanks mate! Glad you like those aspects.:cheers:

Great video and a lovely gallery banner you got there, @The R!CE Guy! 👍
Very nice slideshow Riceman, was a pleasure to watch this video 👍
And nice banner too :)
Thank you guys for checking out my video! Also glad you like my banner. Cheers guys!:cheers:

Hey guys!
I decided to keep my gallery open a little longer to do a tribute to Paul Walker.
Coming from someone who grew up watching the fast & the furious series, I was shocked to hear about the news.

Thanks for being an inspiration to the Import Tuner generation.
Rest in Peace Paul Walker. You will not be forgotten.

Click for Lightbox

'2 Fast 2 Furious' - R34 GTR V-Spec II

'Godzilla' - Mines R34 GTR

'Show Stopper' - Mines R34 GTR

'Transcension' - Mines R34 GTR

'Spirit World' - Mines R34 GTR

I ended taking a few more pictures of various cars while I had GT5 on so stay tuned for those!

Last edited:
Superb tribute set R!CE. I always have loved your highly creative use of textures in your images, that render the feeling of high intensity and action. Mesmerising work, as always :)

Really good, as rambo said, your texture usage is Always very well thought of! 👍 It's an extremely well made tribute, every photo is intense and exciting, just like the F&F films themselves! :bowdown:

Wow, these are great, even with a few really heavy on effect layers they work beautifully. 1,2, & 4 are my favs. Very nice colour tones across the set also. 👍

I liked the first 3 shots... A lot! But for me personally, while the last two look amazing, the effects seem to thick and distract from the image a bit more than necessary. But if anything, that's just me nitpicking, because they still look brilliant. It was a better decision to have a few with more effects for variety through the set. 👍 So it's still a case of "very well done." :drool:

Many thanks to all! I'd usually reply to each individual comment but I think it'll take up too much space in this post. But thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it means a lot to me. Cheers!:cheers:

My second to last set before GT6's release! These are all the leftover images I took after shooting the tribute set for Paul Walker. I've got a G37 set in the works as of now, should be done before tomorrow.

Click for Lightbox

Bonus Shot
---

Last edited:
Is there a reason that I am completely baffled by the location of that Ford GT shot? It looks so clean, it's awesome. 👍
Cheers mate!:cheers:
It's at Laguna Seca, just before the first corner! I don't think anyone would have guessed it right haha!:lol:

Last edited:
The last one is not blue... ;)

Love this last set, especially the 'vette and the first Aston shots. Your style is very unique and it's always a pleasure to discover your last creations :cheers:

And your tribute to Paul Walker is exceptionnal, very well done 👍 Bravo !

Simply stunning edits. Love the Vette and the last 2 pics. Great work once more. ;)👍
Thanks Nicholas!:cheers:
The last one is not blue... ;)

Love this last set, especially the 'vette and the first Aston shots. Your style is very unique and it's always a pleasure to discover your last creations :cheers:

And your tribute to Paul Walker is exceptional, very well done 👍 Bravo !
Thank you for the kind words Jeremy!:cheers: And well technically the last shot wasn't apart of the set.:sly:

Couldn't decide whether to play GT6 or finish this set.
As you can see I ended up choosing to finish this set!

Click for Lightbox

Superb work on these last shots, with a beautiful light as always with you 👍
Thank you Jeremy! Also thanks for still stopping by to view my artworks. I noticed the GT5 forums is slowly dying which is kind of sad, because there are still a number of great artists who haven't made the switch to GT6 yet.

All i can say is - your work is amazing Master!!!!
Every single photo is done so great that even if i want to find something wrong - i cant because there is nothing wrong with them.
great place to visit and make your face :bowdown:👍👍
thx for great gallery

Back