Ride 3's Lake Garda Looks Like a Biker's Paradise

Looks awesome. I've thoroughly enjoyed Ride 2 as a substitute for the lack of mods in Gran Turismo, it's not half bad.
And the riding is good for me - can't say it's real as not a bike rider, but certainly accessible.
Here's hoping that all the tracks are amazing, certainly in Ride 2 you got the feeling of a bit 'last gen' (playing on a PS4 Pro).

Also (new word):
Photogrammetry is the science of making measurements from photographs, especially for recovering the exact positions of surface points. [Source: Wikipedia]

I’m not that much into bike riding (but in The Crew 2 it’s darn fun!) but I bought Ride 2 on discount about a year ago, mainly because of the many tracks new to me and not yet present in all my car racing games. Ride 2 has a stunning track list to complement the likes of Forza, Assetto Corsa and Project CARS. So I assume Ride 3 will be even better.

Looks great!

(And for the record, Quantum wasn’t the worst Craig-era Bond film; that honor should go to Spectre, which was basically a Roger Moore film in a Tom Ford suit)

What sucks is these games are so one track minded. I own ride 2 and its cool but make a game for all motorcycle enthusiasts.

I drag bikes and would love a BETTER take on that. I want to stretch my bike out 14 inches. I wanna put on a turbo....i want to be able to change the wheels.

They do a decent job on bike lists but cuircuits and road courses arent the only thing bikers do....especially when the massive majority of us as bikers ride city and interstate roads and go to the track or local underground drag spot on the weekends.

Looks to be just another standard motorcycle game that they will want 60 bucks for with options and features being pretty limited. Imma stick to riding a real motorcycle until the gaming industry decides to make a real game for bikers and not just gamers

Looks fantastic. I just hope they keep improving, Ride 2 was the best motorcycle game since Tourist Trophy so their task isn't that easy.

Between this and Horizon 4, I'm wondering if I'm going to have any free time for the next year.
I don’t plan on getting Ride 3 but I have the same problem with Forza Horizon 4, Assassins Creed Odyssey and Red Dead Redemption 2 all releasing in the same month. :) And then there probably is also The Crew 2 and maybe some Far Cry 5 still ongoing.

I need to clone myself. The clone can do my job then, I will focus on the games instead. ;)

What sucks is these games are so one track minded. I own ride 2 and its cool but make a game for all motorcycle enthusiasts.

I drag bikes and would love a BETTER take on that. I want to stretch my bike out 14 inches. I wanna put on a turbo....i want to be able to change the wheels.

They do a decent job on bike lists but cuircuits and road courses arent the only thing bikers do....especially when the massive majority of us as bikers ride city and interstate roads and go to the track or local underground drag spot on the weekends.

Looks to be just another standard motorcycle game that they will want 60 bucks for with options and features being pretty limited. Imma stick to riding a real motorcycle until the gaming industry decides to make a real game for bikers and not just gamers
Ride isn't just another standard motorcycle game; it's a notable exception to the norm (ie. arcade racing games or MotoGP, pick one) and almost one-of-a-kind as a street bike sim, next to Tourist Trophy. :)

I take exception to the idea that only including road courses aside from circuits means Ride is for gamers and is not "a real game for bikers". I never ride city streets or interstates, only rural roads, the more isolated and twistier the better. City streets and highways are for getting from A to B. :P

I'm all for more options and variety to please all kinds of motorcycle enthusiasts. As a 250 rider I'm in a minority myself, crossing my fingers that Milestone will add the EX250F or at least the EX250J, and more smaller bikes in general.

Ride isn't just another standard motorcycle game; it's a notable exception to the norm (ie. arcade racing games or MotoGP, pick one) and almost one-of-a-kind as a street bike sim, next to Tourist Trophy. :)
I take exception to the idea that only including road courses aside from circuits means Ride is for gamers and is not "a real game for bikers". I never ride city streets or interstates, only rural roads, the more isolated and twistier the better. City streets and highways are for getting from A to B. :P

I'm all for more options and variety to please all kinds of motorcycle enthusiasts. As a 250 rider I'm in a minority myself, crossing my fingers that Milestone will add the EX250F or at least the EX250J, and more smaller bikes in general.

Did that. I feel ya. I just feel more customization and more depth gets added for what feels like a diagram that neglects a big sect of motorcycle riders. My friends and i have talked about this for at least a decade....

Most of us bought ride 2 and enjoyed it....just still feel left out on power drags. At least add a deeper drag mode. I have no prob with tracks. I think it would be fun to imitate my ZX10 with Nitrous and air shifter stretched 12 out and lowered....and face my friends on their R1s and Busas head to head down a strip

Back