OK recently this has started to happen, and is driving me nuts (no pun intended). It might take 5 minutes to go between screens, another time it'll take 5 seconds. I'm pretty sure it's a hard disk problem from what I've read elsewhere.
I've done the following:
- Went into the PS3 recovery menu and did option 3 (something like verify integrity, meant to be a defrag / disk repair thing? not sure), did it several times and it hasn't really helped.
- Backed up my save data, formatted/wiped the hard disk (option 4 or 5 in recovery menu? i forget) and then reinstalled GT5 + save. Still get this stupid problem.
Any tips? PLEASE!
I've done the following:
- Went into the PS3 recovery menu and did option 3 (something like verify integrity, meant to be a defrag / disk repair thing? not sure), did it several times and it hasn't really helped.
- Backed up my save data, formatted/wiped the hard disk (option 4 or 5 in recovery menu? i forget) and then reinstalled GT5 + save. Still get this stupid problem.
Any tips? PLEASE!