Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 11, 2011 #1 Did they take the FGT out of the offline UCD or something? I have been doing the license trick forever it seems! Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
Did they take the FGT out of the offline UCD or something? I have been doing the license trick forever it seems!
1241Penguin Diamond Member Premium Messages 5,926 Canada Mar 11, 2011 #2 ...have you tried looking in the OCD? There's always one there... I've been looking for a Blitz Skyline forever. Still no luck. I'd imagine that the FGT is "rarer," therefore, it's going to be harder to find it.
...have you tried looking in the OCD? There's always one there... I've been looking for a Blitz Skyline forever. Still no luck. I'd imagine that the FGT is "rarer," therefore, it's going to be harder to find it.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 11, 2011 #3 I heard that, but unfortunately, the only Internet connection I have right now is my phone.
parabulla is not para bellum. Premium Messages 609 Kingwood, TX, U Messages parabulla Mar 12, 2011 #4 I have yet to see the FGT in my UCD since the OCD started carrying it regularly.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Mar 12, 2011 #5 parabulla I have yet to see the FGT in my UCD since the OCD started carrying it regularly. Click to expand... he hasnt updated....so its there.
parabulla I have yet to see the FGT in my UCD since the OCD started carrying it regularly. Click to expand... he hasnt updated....so its there.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 12, 2011 #7 I took it to a friends that Internet and updated it because of the XP point span, but really don't want to have to do it again if not necessary. It took forever to get connected to his Internet for some reason.
I took it to a friends that Internet and updated it because of the XP point span, but really don't want to have to do it again if not necessary. It took forever to get connected to his Internet for some reason.
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Mar 12, 2011 #8 nobody near you have wireless? see if your ps3 picks up any
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Mar 12, 2011 #9 I did. There's 4, but all have security passwords unfortunately. Unless you know a way around that. Lol
I did. There's 4, but all have security passwords unfortunately. Unless you know a way around that. Lol
TeddyBear-420 Messages 1,473 Messages Teddy_Bear-420 Mar 12, 2011 #12 Henso32 I did. There's 4, but all have security passwords unfortunately. Unless you know a way around that. Lol Click to expand... see if they will let you use it so you can buy the FGT from the UCD
Henso32 I did. There's 4, but all have security passwords unfortunately. Unless you know a way around that. Lol Click to expand... see if they will let you use it so you can buy the FGT from the UCD
parabulla is not para bellum. Premium Messages 609 Kingwood, TX, U Messages parabulla Mar 12, 2011 #13 TeddyBear-420 he hasnt updated....so its there. Click to expand... You're confused, I wasn't disputing the car being in the ONLINE dealership. Just stating that it hasn't shown up in my USED dealership.
TeddyBear-420 he hasnt updated....so its there. Click to expand... You're confused, I wasn't disputing the car being in the ONLINE dealership. Just stating that it hasn't shown up in my USED dealership.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Mar 12, 2011 #14 1) There will be no talk of siphoning someone's wireless connection and how to go about bypassing their security. 👎 B) You have your answer so thread closed anyway.
1) There will be no talk of siphoning someone's wireless connection and how to go about bypassing their security. 👎 B) You have your answer so thread closed anyway.