RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
Welp...I missed the races yet again! I'm on Day #12 of keeping an eye on my buddy's house while he's in Europe with his family (went to Italy for a couple of days, then a cruise up to Spain & France). I usually go check on the house each morning - especially since I've been leaving windows open to air out the house. He had his hardwood floors re-done and the smell of polyurethane, or whatever it is, is strong! So, I was up all night - got in some really good practice sessions with my car and went to check on the house at 6:30am, so I could be back with plenty of time to jump on the racetrack with you guys.

On my drive back to my house I got one of my oh so frequent migraine headaches. I get about 3 or 4 different types of migraines - some include no headache, some my head feels like it's going to explode. Some have visual distortions, some don't. This one was probably only a 7/10 on the head explosion scale, but I was experiencing this visual distortion very badly. I think one of you told me you also get migraines - I don't know if you experience this "aura" sensation ever, but mine is always the same - it affects everything from dead center of my vision to my left...basically it's gone - but there is light there...it's odd.

Anyway, I thought if I could get that under control I'd still be able to race - or worst case scenario, I'd jump in for the second race. I went and laid downstairs on my couch (I have a finished basement) in the dark where it's nice and cool and just laid there for what ended up being 2 hours...My vision still wasn't back to normal, so I laid back down with some soft music playing and drifted off to sleep, thank god, for a couple of hours. I still have a slight headache even now - but my vision is back to normal. I'm good for a minimum of 2 up to 4-5 of these each week. And because of my liver transplant, I can't even take Motrin (only very small amounts of Tylenol) when I get these rancid headaches.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today...I was really looking forward to running today. :( I need so much practice driving close behind someone at racing speeds and I was hoping that this would be the perfect track for that. Unlike Nordschleife, which usually sees huge gaps between us, I was imagining much closer racing today...and I really, really need that experience.

Welp...I missed the races yet again! I'm on Day #12 of keeping an eye on my buddy's house while he's in Europe with his family (went to Italy for a couple of days, then a cruise up to Spain & France). I usually go check on the house each morning - especially since I've been leaving windows open to air out the house. He had his hardwood floors re-done and the smell of polyurethane, or whatever it is, is strong! So, I was up all night - got in some really good practice sessions with my car and went to check on the house at 6:30am, so I could be back with plenty of time to jump on the racetrack with you guys.

On my drive back to my house I got one of my oh so frequent migraine headaches. I get about 3 or 4 different types of migraines - some include no headache, some my head feels like it's going to explode. Some have visual distortions, some don't. This one was probably only a 7/10 on the head explosion scale, but I was experiencing this visual distortion very badly. I think one of you told me you also get migraines - I don't know if you experience this "aura" sensation ever, but mine is always the same - it affects everything from dead center of my vision to my left...basically it's gone - but there is light there...it's odd.

Anyway, I thought if I could get that under control I'd still be able to race - or worst case scenario, I'd jump in for the second race. I went and laid downstairs on my couch (I have a finished basement) in the dark where it's nice and cool and just laid there for what ended up being 2 hours...My vision still wasn't back to normal, so I laid back down with some soft music playing and drifted off to sleep, thank god, for a couple of hours. I still have a slight headache even now - but my vision is back to normal. I'm good for a minimum of 2 up to 4-5 of these each week. And because of my liver transplant, I can't even take Motrin (only very small amounts of Tylenol) when I get these rancid headaches.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today...I was really looking forward to running today. :( I need so much practice driving close behind someone at racing speeds and I was hoping that this would be the perfect track for that. Unlike Nordschleife, which usually sees huge gaps between us, I was imagining much closer racing today...and I really, really need that experience.
That's too bad, my friend, that you couldn't make it. It was indeed a close racing how you said. Remember though, the most important is your health and don't worry - you'll race next time or when you can. Take care. :cheers:

I saw that today at the Supermarket. :cheers:
IMG_20150718_133905.jpg
IMG_20150718_133941.jpg
IMG_20150718_133959.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that too ALB :(

I can sympathise with you about the migraines and vision problems. I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I suffer from them from time to time due to diabetes. It generally doesn't happen too often, but it's not what I would class as a pleasurable experience :ouch: I hope the headache gives way soon.

I'll be around tonight. If you feel up to it, we could have an un-official catchup race or something later :)

That car alone is amazing, who doesn't love the Mustang? I do and whenever I heard one from the distance my pants get tighter.

With those vinyls? Kill it with fire!!!!!!! (The vinyls of course ) i know it gets attention having it like that but unless its a racecar/drag/drifter i would peel off those things

And i think I know what @danbojte found for the next weekend.. Mustang power!!!

On a side note,because I don't want to look for the post, i did what @OdeFinn said but had to do option no.5 which restores the whole console, game saves, files, passwords all gone. So i was all day update the gane (again )

CAR : Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 183 HP / 185 PS at 7200 RPM
Torque: 147.6 ft-lb at 5700 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1100 kg
Ballast : 0 kg
Ballast Position : 0
Weight Distribution : 59 / 41 as stock
Performance Points: 392

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED in this build )
Wheels : +1 Inch Up American Racing Vintage TORQ THRUST painted in Metallic Dark Grey
Car Paint : Titanium Gray Metallic II or Brilliant Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter Sports
Intake Tuning
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch

GRIP Pack
Suspension - Swift Springs 200/400 with Aragosta Damper

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 95 120 ( to replicate visual level height )
Spring Rate: 3.57 7.14
Dampers (Compression): 4 3
Dampers (Extension): 4 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.0
Toe Angle: 0.09 0.36

LSD - 1.5 Way NISMO GT Pro TT LSD
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Brake Balance:
4/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/6, for ABS 1 4/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/6 brake balance as starting point.

All* Settings MUST be respected Exactly

* Free choice:
! Colors & Brakes !

Racing numbers with Gran Turismo logo are mandatory

View attachment 409427 View attachment 409417

Races: 2 x 30 min
60 min between Starts

Penalty: None, Wear: Normal, Damage: Light

No Aids/ABS

Mandatory Pit Stop

Reverse Grid
(related to the latest Race results)

Success Ballast System*
(always applied based on previous race results, for every Race)

* Weight Distribution MUST be maintained

New entrants, DNF and DQ will start from the back of the Grid, in the
Event Join order in the Community Section
Starting Grid
  1. #46 @Thorin Cain +20kg at -31 View attachment 409929 Grigio Alfieri
  2. #81 @OdeFinn +40kg at -23 View attachment 411972
  3. #_7 @danbojte +80kg at -16 View attachment 410447 GT Fluorescence 008-W
  4. #69 @TurnLeft View attachment 409900 Lime Green Pearl
  5. #27 @RMan72 View attachment 410572

#_4 @DaBomm4 RETIRED
#_3 @ALB123 View attachment 410103 Graphite RETIRED
#44 @Brewguy44 View attachment 409967 Amaranth Purple RETIRED

#11 @Ridox2JZGTE
#21 @joaosoarescso
#45 @Lionheart2113
#54 @Lewis_Hamilton_
Rolling Start Single-File with no more than 80 kph speed limit for the leader and no overtaking, as follows:
  • After the game's START signal we'll line-up slowly, in the grid order, as single-file, on the left side of the track with the hand-brakes ON.

• When the pole sitter will check that everybody lined-up, he will move slowly, with no more than 80kph and each driver will follow the car in front of him. The cars movement has to be fluent.

• The Race will Start for each racer after hitting the first corner's apex.

Track limits
  • The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.
  • You are required to keep always at least two wheels inside the track area.
  • The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.
Please read and follow the
CLUB RULES

Important!
The races will Start on time. The room will be opened 30 min before the Race.

COUNTDOWN TO EVENT

JOIN

Results

View attachment 412616
Race 1

View attachment 412617
Race 2

View attachment 409128
View attachment 410271
:cheers:
Race 1 report:
There was some drama before the start of the race as medical staff deemed @ALB123 unfit to race due to his double vision after a slight crash in practice, @Brewguy44 was also excluded from the race as illegal additives were found in his petrol in the pre race inspection and @joaosoarescso had a electronic issue and was unable to race. That left @Thorin Cain @OdeFinn @danbojte @TurnLeft and @RMan72 to line up at the start of race 1 on a sunny afternoon at Tsukuba.

@Thorin Cain led the field off and they were in their starting postions as they exited turn 1, @Thorin Cain and @OdeFinn made a break leaving a small gap to @danbojte @TurnLeft and @RMan72 this was how it stayed for the first few laps, every driver was settling in not wanting to make an error while also feeling out their opponents to see where they had an advantage as overtaking on this tight and twisty track is difficult in these one make races. At the end of lap 2 @RMan72 got a better drive out of the final corner and was able to use this speed advantage to get alongside @TurnLeft going into turn 1. @OdeFinn and @RMan72 attempted the same manoeuvre the following lap on @Thorin Cain and @danbojte and it was side by side racing through turns 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with the end result being as the cars exited turn 6 @OdeFinn was leading with @RMan72 up to 2nd, @Thorin Cain 3rd @danbojte 4th and the opportunistic @TurnLeft 5th waiting to pounce should a mistake be made.
Three into one doesn't go after a slight error by @Thorin Cain exiting the final turn gave @danbojte and @TurnLeft their chance into turn 1 with the end result being that @Thorin Cain went from 3rd to 5th in one corner. @Thorin Cain battled hard for the rest of the lap gaining a place back at turn 5 only to overcook his tyres on the exit allowing @TurnLeft to power back past.
At the front @RMan72 was closing the gap on the weight penalised @OdeFinn but as @OdeFinn was keeping calm and utilising all his skill he was going to be a difficult one to pass. It was nose to tail for these two over the next few laps with @RMan72 looking to see if there was a way past @OdeFinn his best place to overtake looked like it was going to be into turn 10 as it looked like he was getting better traction out of turn 7 and was able to close right up through turns 8 and 9 but it wasn't going to be easy as @OdeFinn was wise to this and was placing his car perfectly to make the manoeuvre very difficult. Lap 8 saw @RMan72 make his move and he squeezed down the inside into turn 10 in his eagerness he missed his breaking point and he touched door handles woth @OdeFinn and pushed him off his line, as it wasn't a clean overtake, his pit crew (C3P0) got on the radio and told him to give the place back which he did on the next straight, he then set about trying to pass again, only this time cleanly.
The battle for 3rd was close with @TurnLeft keeping the pressure on @danbojte and maintaining the gap at around 2s. @Thorin Cain was struggling with overheating rear tyres but was still putting in respectful lap times and was ready to pounce should @danbojte and @TurnLeft tangle.
@OdeFinn and @RMan72 were having a titanic battle at the front and it looked like that as long as @OdeFinn didn't make a mistake then there was no way that @RMan72 could get past, however on the final turn of lap 10 @OdeFinn got on the power a fraction too early and this lit his outside tyre hampering his acceleration down the start finish straight. @RMan72 seized this opportunity powered past into the lead into turn 1 and pulled out a 1s lead by the end of the lap. With clean air in front of him and a lighter car @RMan72 starting pulling away setting faster and faster lap times, registering a 1:10.905 on lap 14 to extend his lead to over 2s.
This was how the field stayed until the end of the race and as they crossed the line after the 30 minute race timer was up the positions were:
@RMan72 @OdeFinn @danbojte @TurnLeft and @Thorin Cain

The Start
Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

@RMan72 overtaking @TurnLeft
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg

The battle for the lead
Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg

Three into one
Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg

Smoking tyres
Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg

Last edited:
Race 1 report:
There was some drama before the start of the race as medical staff deemed @ALB123 unfit to race due to his double vision after a slight crash in practice, @Brewguy44 was also excluded from the race as illegal additives were found in his petrol in the pre race inspection and @joaosoarescso had a electronic issue and was unable to race. That left @Thorin Cain @OdeFinn @danbojte @TurnLeft and @RMan72 to line up at the start of race 1 on a sunny afternoon at Tsukuba.

@Thorin Cain led the field off and they were in their starting postions as they exited turn 1, @Thorin Cain and @OdeFinn made a break leaving a small gap to @danbojte @TurnLeft and @RMan72 this was how it stayed for the first few laps, every driver was settling in not wanting to make an error while also feeling out their opponents to see where they had an advantage as overtaking on this tight and twisty track is difficult in these one make races. At the end of lap 2 @RMan72 got a better drive out of the final corner and was able to use this speed advantage to get alongside @TurnLeft going into turn 1. @OdeFinn and @RMan72 attempted the same manoeuvre the following lap on @Thorin Cain and @danbojte and it was side by side racing through turns 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 with the end result being as the cars exited turn 6 @OdeFinn was leading with @RMan72 up to 2nd, @Thorin Cain 3rd @danbojte 4th and the opportunistic @TurnLeft 5th waiting to pounce should a mistake be made.
Three into one doesn't go after a slight error by @Thorin Cain exiting the final turn gave @danbojte and @TurnLeft their chance into turn 1 with the end result being that @Thorin Cain went from 3rd to 5th in one corner. @Thorin Cain battled hard for the rest of the lap gaining a place back at turn 5 only to overcook his tyres on the exit allowing @TurnLeft to power back past.
At the front @RMan72 was closing the gap on the weight penalised @OdeFinn but as @OdeFinn was keeping calm and utilising all his skill he was going to be a difficult one to pass. It was nose to tail for these two over the next few laps with @RMan72 looking to see if there was a way past @OdeFinn his best place to overtake looked like it was going to be into turn 10 as it looked like he was getting better traction out of turn 7 and was able to close right up through turns 8 and 9 but it wasn't going to be easy as @OdeFinn was wise to this and was placing his car perfectly to make the manoeuvre very difficult. Lap 8 saw @RMan72 make his move and he squeezed down the inside into turn 10 in his eagerness he missed his breaking point and he touched door handles woth @OdeFinn and pushed him off his line, as it wasn't a clean overtake, his pit crew (C3P0) got on the radio and told him to give the place back which he did on the next straight, he then set about trying to pass again, only this time cleanly.
The battle for 3rd was close with @TurnLeft keeping the pressure on @danbojte and maintaining the gap at around 2s. @Thorin Cain was struggling with overheating rear tyres but was still putting in respectful lap times and was ready to pounce should @danbojte and @TurnLeft tangle.
@OdeFinn and @RMan72 were having a titanic battle at the front and it looked like that as long as @OdeFinn didn't make a mistake then there was no way that @RMan72 could get past, however on the final turn of lap 10 @OdeFinn got on the power a fraction too early and this lit his outside tyre hampering his acceleration down the start finish straight. @RMan72 seized this opportunity powered past into the lead into turn 1 and pulled out a 1s lead by the end of the lap. With clean air in front of him and a lighter car @RMan72 starting pulling away setting faster and faster lap times, registering a 1:10.905 on lap 14 to extend his lead to over 2s.
This was how the field stayed until the end of the race and as they crossed the line after the 30 minute race timer was up the positions were:
@RMan72 @OdeFinn @danbojte @TurnLeft and @Thorin Cain

The Start
View attachment 413574

@RMan72 overtaking @TurnLeft
View attachment 413575

The battle for the lead
View attachment 413576

Three into one
View attachment 413577

Smoking tyres
View attachment 413579

Nice going R2D2 :bowdown:, did CP3O help out with that too :mischievous:. I hope we'll all be able to race again soon, I need to rack up some points to try to catch up to @Thorin Cain :eek:. I had decided that I wasn't going to race defensively and try to block you off for a couple of laps, it would have slowed me down and you still would have passed me eventually. If I was starting first the strategy would be different but starting at the rear I was better off just making the best clean laps and maybe get a bit of draft from you. You did a great race, sure would like to be able to do both races :grumpy:.

Nice going R2D2 :bowdown:, did CP3O help out with that too :mischievous:. I hope we'll all be able to race again soon, I need to rack up some points to try to catch up to @Thorin Cain :eek:. I had decided that I wasn't going to race defensively and try to block you off for a couple of laps, it would have slowed me down and you still would have passed me eventually. If I was starting first the strategy would be different but starting at the rear I was better off just making the best clean laps and maybe get a bit of draft from you. You did a great race, sure would like to be able to do both races :grumpy:.
It's good when we all get to race and being able to do both is definitely a bonus as you start to get into a rhythm, maybe we could have an earlier start time one week that would allow for that.

Race Report 2:

Only 4 competitors lined up for the 2nd race of the day as @TurnLeft had a catastrophic engine failure on the warm down lap of race 1. The weight penalties were applied based on the results on the first race meaning @RMan72 had 80kg (although the stewards allowed him to take C3P0 with along instead as he was annoying everyone in the pits with his constant babbling) @OdeFinn kept his 40kg @danbojte dropped to 20kg and like the 4th Little Piggy @Thorin Cain had none.
So @Thorin Cain @danbojte @OdeFinn and @RMan72 lined up for the rolling start of race 2. @RMan72 was quickly on the attack, exiting turn 2 much quicker than @OdeFinn and when @OdeFinn ran wide in turn 4 @RMan72 seized the chance and took the place. @Thorin Cain and @danbojte raced away on the first lap pulling out almost 3s on the other two drivers.
Over the next couple of laps @danbojte pressurises @Thorin Cain but is unable to find away past, @RMan72 with @OdeFinn on his tail close the gap to the leaders. Lap 3 sees a change of position but its not for the lead, as @danbojte tries to go down the inside of @Thorin Cain into turn 10, he has to abort but @Thorin Cain corner is compromised meaning he is slow to accelerate through turn 11 which holds @danbojte allowing @RMan72 to out drag him down the back straight for 2nd place, @OdeFinn couldn't quite follow and had to slot back behind @danbojte as they entered the long turn 12.
@RMan72 kept the pressure on @Thorin Cain at the start of the next lap as they exited turn 2 @Thorin Cain was over eager on the throttle and lit his rear tyres up allowing @RMan72 @danbojte and @OdeFinn to pass. The three of them slowly pulled away over the next 6 laps never more than 1s apart with neither of them making a mistake. At the end of lap 9 @RMan72 made a small error exiting turn 12, giving @danbojte a chance to pull alongside on the start/finish straight, they were side by side through turns 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 but a better drive out of turn 6 meant @RMan72 kept his ever so slender lead. There was a change chaser on the next lap as at that ever troublesome turn 2 @danbojte put his wheels on the grass and almost spun out, as he recovered @OdeFinn dived past. After he recovered @danbojte found himself almost 3s off the lead and he set about closing that gap over the remainder of the race.
@RMan72 and @OdeFinn battled nose to tail over the next 12 laps, the gap never more than 1/2s, with @danbojte slowly reeling them in until on lap 22 @danbojte was right behind @OdeFinn and passed him going into turn 1 to regain 2nd place.
With the timer up on the 25th lap, @RMan72 made a small error exiting turn 7 which gave @danbojte a chance to close onto his bumper through turn 8 and he made a move down the inside into 9, they were door handle to door handle through 9 and 10, @RMan72 somehow managed to hang on round the outside and got a better drive out of the corner to keep the lead, @OdeFinn also got a better drive and out dragged @danbojte down the back straight to take 2nd. As they crossed the finish line there was less than a second between the top 3 (@RMan72 @OdeFinn @danbojte). @Thorin Cain finished 4th but was putting in some excellent laps throughout the race to keep the leaders on their toes.

The Start(ish)

Tsukuba Circuit.jpg

The bits in between
Tsukuba Circuit_1.jpg

DSC_0049.JPG

Tsukuba Circuit_2.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_4.jpg

DSC_0050.JPG

Tsukuba Circuit_5.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_6.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_7.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_8.jpg

The Chequered Flag
Tsukuba Circuit_9.jpg

Last edited:
Race Report 2:

Only 4 competitors lined up for the 2nd race of the day as @TurnLeft had a catastrophic engine failure on the warm down lap of race 1. The weight penalties were applied based on the results on the first race meaning @RMan72 had 80kg (although the stewards allowed him to take C3P0 with along instead as he was annoying everyone in the pits with his constant babbling) @OdeFinn kept his 40kg @danbojte dropped to 20kg and like the 4th Little Piggy @Thorin Cain had none.
So @Thorin Cain @danbojte @OdeFinn and @RMan72 lined up for the rolling start of race 2. @RMan72 was quickly on the attack, exiting turn 2 much quicker than @OdeFinn and when @OdeFinn ran wide in turn 4 @RMan72 seized the chance and took the place. @Thorin Cain and @danbojte raced away on the first lap pulling out almost 3s on the other two drivers.
Over the next couple of laps @danbojte pressurises @Thorin Cain but is unable to find away past, @RMan72 with @OdeFinn on his tail close the gap to the leaders. Lap 3 sees a change of position but its not for the lead, as @danbojte tries to go down the inside of @Thorin Cain into turn 10, he has to abort but @Thorin Cain corner is compromised meaning he is slow to accelerate through turn 11 which holds @danbojte allowing @RMan72 to out drag him down the back straight for 2nd place, @OdeFinn couldn't quite follow and had to slot back behind @danbojte as they entered the long turn 12.
@RMan72 kept the pressure on @Thorin Cain at the start of the next lap as they exited turn 2 @Thorin Cain was over eager on the throttle and lit his rear tyres up allowing @RMan72 @danbojte and @OdeFinn to pass. The three of them slowly pulled away over the next 6 laps never more than 1s apart with neither of them making a mistake. At the end of lap 9 @RMan72 made a small error exiting turn 12, giving @danbojte a chance to pull alongside on the start/finish straight, they were side by side through turns 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 but a better drive out of turn 6 meant @RMan72 kept his ever so slender lead. There was a change chaser on the next lap as at that ever troublesome turn 2 @danbojte put his wheels on the grass and almost spun out, as he recovered @OdeFinn dived past. After he recovered @danbojte found himself almost 3s off the lead and he set about closing that gap over the remainder of the race.
@RMan72 and @OdeFinn battled nose to tail over the next 12 laps, the gap never more than 1/2s, with @danbojte slowly reeling them in until on lap 22 @danbojte was right behind @OdeFinn and passed him going into turn 1 to regain 2nd place.
With the timer up on the 25th lap, @RMan72 made a small error exiting turn 7 which gave @danbojte a chance to close onto his bumper through turn 8 and he made a move down the inside into 9, they were door handle to door handle through 9 and 10, @RMan72 somehow managed to hang on round the outside and got a better drive out of the corner to keep the lead, @OdeFinn also got a better drive and out dragged @danbojte down the back straight to take 2nd. As they crossed the finish line there was less than a second between the top 3 (@RMan72 @OdeFinn @danbojte). @Thorin Cain finished 4th but was putting in some excellent laps throughout the race to keep the leaders on their toes.
So you won the second race too 👍, but I think that CP3O only weighs 62 kg :mischievous:, from some reliable sources I've been told he's been dieting on healthy titanium nuts and bolts, we'll have to do an official weigh in next time ;). That race sure seemed very close, @OdeFinn , @danbojte and you are pretty evenly matched, which is great for making exciting races. I think that @Thorin Cain and myself are slowly closing the gap so you guys better keep concentrated, a bad slip and you could be off the podium, ask dan :lol:. Also @ALB123 was not there and he's an ace to make the leaders pay the price to get a victory :D, and @DaBomm4 & @Brewguy44 could spice it up if they start high on the grid :cool:. I haven't seen @joaosoarescso for a while, seems that when he can race I can't :grumpy:, hopefully we'll be able to all get on the track at the same time at some point, and maybe, just maybe @Ridox2JZGTE will be able to make his famous ghost impersonations :scared: :P.

Race Report 2:

The Start(ish)

View attachment 414905

The bits in between
View attachment 414908

View attachment 414906

View attachment 414909

View attachment 414910

View attachment 414911

View attachment 414907

View attachment 414912

View attachment 414913

View attachment 414914

View attachment 414915

The Chequered Flag
View attachment 414917
I always love the race reviews. :cheers:

some nice looking skylines there. looks like close, fun racing. im interested racing with you guys next Saturday. i live in Alaska (UTC-9:00) so i have to figure what time you are starting it haha. im usually on daily, and never use abs so it will fun for me, its hard getting rooms like that

PSN: AKJimboSlice

Last edited:
So you won the second race too 👍, but I think that CP3O only weighs 62 kg :mischievous:, from some reliable sources I've been told he's been dieting on healthy titanium nuts and bolts, we'll have to do an official weigh in next time ;).
He was on board during warm up when race official @danbojte kept telling me I was 80kg over weight.
You can't see him in the race photos, as he's quite good at avoiding the camera

some nice looking skylines there. looks like close, fun racing. im interested racing with you guys next Saturday. i live in Alaska (UTC-9:00) so i have to figure what time you are starting it haha. im usually on daily, and never use abs so it will fun for me, its hard getting rooms like that

PSN: AKJimboSlice
You're welcome to race with us if you like. :) To keep yourself updated follow the opening posts of this thread. 👍

Edit: It will be 3 and 4 AM for you... :scared:

I'm quite happy for @Thorin Cain to have my weight penalty :lol:
I know he can be a nuisance and you do have to putt up with him a lot, but C3P0 isn't coming with me :P :lol:

Nice race reports Rman 👍 Great reads apart from.the results bit :( :lol: You guys were so close in that second race from what I saw. The result could have went anyway at all, some great driving being displayed by yourself, @danbojte and @OdeFinn in race 2. Congrats on the wins :cheers:

Edited: SmartPhones my eye :mischievous:

EVENT

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg

CAR : Nissan GT-R '07
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 473 HP / 480 PS at 6800 RPM
Torque : 442.6 ft-lb at 3500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.8%
Weight: 1740 kg - official curb weight
Ballast : 192 kg
Ballast Position : -35
Weight Distribution : 55 / 45 as in real life
Performance Points: 526

GT AUTO
NO
OIL change
NO Body Rigidity Improvement
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Silver or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Fully Customizable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - Bilstein Damptronic with Stock Ride Height + Factory Nissan Sports / Track Alignment - Personal Setup
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 9.82 5.36
Dampers (Compression): 5 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 1.3 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.15 0.15

Brake Balance:
6/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 6/8 for ABS 1.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/8 brake balance as starting point.​

Transmission
Stock

Drivetrain
Stock

Power
Power Limiter: 97.8

AERO:
FRONT : 20 ( Fixed )
REAR : 20 ( Fixed )

Body
Ballast : 192 kg
Ballast Position : -35

All* Settings MUST be respected Exactly

* Free choice:
! Colors & Brakes !

Racing numbers with Gran Turismo logo are mandatory

logo.jpg

Races: 2 x 30 min
60 min between Starts

Penalty: None, Wear: Very Fast, Damage: Light

No Aids/ABS

Mandatory Pit Stop: 0

Reverse Grid
- related to the latest Race results

New entrants, DNF and DQ will start from the back of the Grid, in the
Event Join order in the Community Section

Starting Grid

1. #46 @Thorin Cain
  2. #_7 @danbojte
  3. #81 @OdeFinn
  4. #27 @RMan72
  5. #_3 @ALB123
  6. #69 @TurnLeft
  7. #89 @BadgerVadge

#_4 @DaBomm4
#44 @Brewguy44
#11 @Ridox2JZGTE
#21 @joaosoarescso
#45 @Lionheart2113
#54 @Lewis_Hamilton_

Rolling Start Single-File with no more than 80 kph speed limit for the leader and no overtaking, as follows:
  • After the game's START signal we'll line-up slowly, in the grid order, as single-file, on the left side of the track.
  • When the pole sitter will check that everybody lined-up, he will move slowly, with no more than 80kph and each driver will follow the car in front of him. The cars movement has to be fluent.
  • The Race will Start for each racer after hitting the first corner's apex.

Track limits
  • The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.
  • You are required to keep always at least two wheels inside the track area.
  • The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.
Please read and follow the
CLUB RULES

Important!
The races will Start on time. The room will be opened 30 min before the Race.

SCHEDULE

JOIN

stayTuned-1.jpg

06jkhB4YPJpsfQUbW_0.jpg

@danbojte

dsc_0052-jpg.416617

@RMan72

ronda-jpg.416635

@OdeFinn

city-of-arts-and-sciences-night_6-jpg.416650

@TurnLeft

ATwLxw0.jpg