RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
Don't worry, went to double check is everything by the book, there was error on power parts, I was running wrong power, had misplaced one parts, car had isometric exhaust manifold instead sports catalytic converter, difference was 349hp/40.9kgfm instead of actual tune power 352hp/40.1kgfm.. Tomorrow will see was torque or horsepower making speed.
I had to buy that catalytic converter, don't really know how this kind of tune mix can happen..
Oh, OK then. :)

Sorry guys doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow, kitchen refurbishment is taking longer than expected

Or

Han and Chewie are having issues with the hyperdrive and we're still stuck on Hoth
That`s sad, have fun if you can and we`ll see you the next time :cheers:.

just had quick testdrive and that is average lap speed thru stint. Probably merciless lap and cutting something under 56, but will see does race make me try that. (Tried, few seconds on reserve.. 2:53.930)
@Ridox2JZGTE car is just brilliant, it stays on track until there is no fuel left.
:grumpy:, that`s really fast :eek:, I guess I can forget about 1st place this time, best lap so far is 2:58.500, that`s lightyears behind. My only viable strategy is to make all those who want to pass me pay dearly but how long will I be able to hold out? And during that time mister @Thorin Cain will augment his lead :nervous:, that is if he manages to stay cool and on the road :D. We never know though, maybe someone will miss his refuel, it`s happened before :lol:.

That`s sad, have fun if you can and we`ll see you the next time :cheers:.
That is pretty sad :( But on the bright side :mischievous: It'll let you spread that lead you have on him in the championship a bit more ;) and give me a chance to leap-frog him :P
I'm not sure provoking him is the best idea though :dopey: He's a pretty tenacious little droid that @RMan72, he'll be back with a vengeance next week :scared: :lol:

Looks like @OdeFinn may be the man to beat, pulling those times in :eek: Averaging 2:56's you say!? :( Oh well, more practice still needed for me then :rolleyes: I notice there's no penalty for "accidental" oil leakage from someone's car :odd: If you start sliding about in the long right hander after the first hairpin....it wasn't me! :sly:

I've not been back round since my initial testing the other day, I'll need to get some more laps under my belt and get some fuelling strategies figured out.

See you guys on the track :cheers:

Just went for a race simulation, :banghead: If I run like this tomorrow you guys are allowed to shoot me and put me out of my misery :yuck:. Went 6 laps before pitting, my 2 best laps were 3:00.xxx :eek:, don't want to talk about the other 4 laps :dunce:. I did a bit better on the next 5 laps but I ran out of gas 🤬, the good news is I'm still going to get points for finishing last :D while our friend will get kitchen duty :P.

Just out of pure :mischievous: pleasure in the Lancer/Evolution Seasonal my good old 22B '98 (standard) is in front of @RMan72 and @danbojte 's GSP '07 (premium), ;), only 0.342 behind @ALB123 's S206 '12.

Good luck tomorrow people and may the most deserving driver win :cheers:.

2:55.389, includes few semi bad mistakes, 2:54 and maybe under still achievable with valid setup.
Edit: 2:53.616
IMG_20150822_054207.jpg

Last edited:
Ran a full race earlier, total time 30:07.490 with a fastest lap of 2:54.382.
Few mistakes on my in lap and last last lap as the tyres got worn, without those would need another laps worth of fuel.
Nicely done 👍 That's a little quicker than I saw before :eek: :bowdown: Hope you have fun on the trip back from Hoth :D

2:55.389, includes few semi bad mistakes, 2:54 and maybe under still achievable with valid setup.
Edit: 2:53.616
View attachment 434126
Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg
And he says he's no good round here :lol: Super time Ode :bowdown:
:cheers:

I decided to do a review of the second race, I had such a laugh on that one that I couldn't let the opportunity pass. If someone wants to do the first they are welcome to do it.

Race 2

Start off grid
Cape Ring.jpg

DB - danbojte
TL - OutbackV6 (TurnLeft)
TC- TORYN-RAYVEN (Thorin Cain)
OF - OdeFinn

Lap 1

TL decides that he wants to give a smoke show, also forgets to shift in 2nd gear, is that what you call short shifting?
Cape Ring_1.jpg

TC capitalizes on that bad move and moves to second place.
Cape Ring_2.jpg

OF also does the same and passes TL.
Cape Ring_3.jpg

Coming into the first curve DB takes the interior with OF behind and TC takes the exterior with TL behind.
Cape Ring_4.jpg

TC makes a courageous and somewhat bold move and takes the lead with DB following, TL takes back 3rd place in front of OF.
Cape Ring_5.jpg

Everyone has taken there position and are rolling smoothly, for now that is.
Cape Ring_6.jpg

After putting two wheels on the grass TC concedes 1st place to DB, who thanks him for this courteous move.
Cape Ring_7.jpg

TL tries to surprise TC and takes the interior, you can feel the pressure mounting.
Cape Ring_8.jpg

TC is baffled by the move and tries desperately to create a diversion by making a smoke show, which really does not impress OF who's watching all of this with amused eyes.
Cape Ring_9.jpg

DB looks in his mirror as he gets to the top of the hill and smiles to himself thinking “let them battle it out while I take some more lead”
Cape Ring_10.jpg

As DB crosses for the 1st lap, everyone is still well grouped up. DB followed by TL, TC & OF
Cape Ring_11.jpg

LAP 2

TC tries a yet another bold move and takes the plunge for the interior, some habits are really hard to break.
Cape Ring_12.jpg

The move pays off by some mysterious bowl of chance, meanwhile OF is just waiting for the disaster to happen .
Cape Ring_13.jpg

Unable to cope with the pressure, TC cracks and goes trail happy.
Cape Ring_14.jpg

TL seizes the oppurtunity with OF not far behind, just waiting in the shadows to prounce on his next victim.
Cape Ring_15.jpg

OF decides that he’s had enough of waiting and he also makes a move on TC.
Cape Ring_16.jpg

TC realizes what’s happening and makes a super move to take back 3rd place. Nitrous anyone?
Cape Ring_17.jpg

Now what’s he thinking he’s doing?
Cape Ring_18.jpg

TC prounces on the occasion with OF behind as TL is wondering - where am I ?, ... who am I?
Cape Ring_19.jpg

OF follows TC and they both wave goodbye to TL who’s still wondering where he is and more important, what's happening?
Cape Ring_20.jpg

Finally remembering that he was racing, TL makes a dash for the interior leaving OF baffled.
Cape Ring_21.jpg

TL tries to match the color of the road with his car, bonus points for doing that right.
Cape Ring_22.jpg

Anybody wondering where DB is? Yup, in his own little world all alone while the others are having fun.
Cape Ring_24.jpg

As lap 2 finishes DB is in the lead.....
Cape Ring_25.jpg

But where are the others? Let me take my zoom out to try to find them. There they are, TC followed by TL and OF.
Cape Ring_26.jpg

to be continued when time permits.

@TurnLeft, if you didn't miss Race #1 of the Nicks Forza Dino event, you would be tied for 2nd place, at worst, or in 2nd place ahead of danbojte by 2 points.

Great racing recap, btw... I'm quite anxious to see how this ends. DB seemed to have such a huge lead. I have a feeling this story is going to involve some heartbreak. :eek: :crazy:
Yes and no, if @RMan72 had been there for this race things would have ended up differently, not sure how it would have went but my little voice inside my head says he would have been a contender in at least one of the races, and if you had been there that would have been even closer :nervous:. @Thorin Cain has been running some great races and he's upped his driving a good way, in general he's faster than me on the fastest lap but I make up by being a bit smoother, the day he combines his speed and more precision he will be excellent. @OdeFinn and @danbojte are equal to themself, great drivers, and @RMan72 , :scared: he can be fast like a hurricane but he does at times get , hmm, lose his robot composure and make some mistakes, which quite frankly are a benediction for me :lol:, never seen someone who can go off road and lose his position and catch up so fast to pass you again.

I'll try to finish it tomorrow, it was to say the least, the most incredible finish we've had in these series, and the word incredible can be taken literally.

Event: Festival Italia

Cars
Lamborghini-Logo.png ferrari logo 460c29fcad43691b094a67f206305835.png
TAISAN StarCard Ferrari F40 GT/LM F120AB #34 & #40
JGTC 1994-1995
2:10.637 at Suzuka 1995
Special Build Replica TAISAN Ferrari F40 JGTC

3c914c61e11f34957729ab1acd66984d-jpg.382832

CAR : Ferrari F40 '92
Tire : Sports

Specs - JGTC Spec
Horsepower: 471 HP / 478 PS at 7000 RPM
Torque: 425.2 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1200 kg ( JGTC Min Weight )
Ballast : 88 kg
Ballast Position : 11
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60
Performance Points: 538

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Wheels : +1 Inch Up ENKEI RP03 Type RC in Black
Car Paint : Rosso Corsa or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 81 101 ( track lowered)
Spring Rate: 8.04 11.69
Dampers (Compression): 7 6
Dampers (Extension): 7 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 6
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.16 0.23

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Ferrari FISA/CSAI Homologated Close Ratio Gear Set and Final F40 LM / GT
Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.662
Set Auto Max Speed to 220kmh / 137mph ( lowest )
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.727
2nd 1.929
3rd 1.471
4th 1.211
5th 1.049
Final Gear : 2.949 - Calculated effective final taking into account idler gear ( special close ratio spec )
Optimum Shift Point : 7400-7700 RPM ( as in real life )

LSD -ZF Self Locking LSD with 60% Lock and Medium Preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

AERO
Rear = 50 ( fixed )

Brake Balance:
7/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/4, for ABS 1 7/6 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/6 brake balance as starting point.

To Original
Ken Wolf / Terai Engineering / Art Sports / Rain-X
ZA9C Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversario #88
1994 Season All Japan Grand Touring Car Championship Replica
Tuned to replicate #88 Art Sports/Rain-X Countach 1994

rainx22-jpg.324126

mid-field-raceway_60-jpg.324150

CAR : Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88
Tire : Sports

Specs 1994 JGTC ( Official Power 455+PS )
Horsepower: 449 HP at 6900 RPM
Torque: 373.9 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 94.5%
Weight: 1250 kg
Ballast : 29 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58
Performance Points: 527

syracuse_2-jpg.324149

GT AUTO
NO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( Installed in this build ) - The real Rain-X Countach has roll cage and chassis reinforcement.
Custom Rear Wing :
Wing Mount Standard Type D
Wing Small Type I
Winglets Small Type J
Height : +0
Width : -75
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White
Wing Paint : Lightning Yellow or Crystal White ( Matching color with the car )
Gauges : Free.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Semi Racing Exhaust
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hod ( Body Color )
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - KONI Racing Coilover
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 70 70
Spring Rate: 14.00 18.66
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 3 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 2.7 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.10

Transmission

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - HEWLAND Sequential 5 Speed TGTA-200
1994 JGTC OFFICIAL POWER 449HP/455+PS

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 220kmh /137mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.923
2nd 2.067
3rd 1.611
4th 1.316
5th 1.091
Set Final 3.100

LSD 2 way
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 27

AERO
Rear : 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

To Original

Mandatory car switch for the second race!

Racing Number (5 points Penalty if it's missing)
Base: Type E
Typeface: Type A
Number: Your Reserved Number

ALL SETTINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!*
*FREE CHOICE: Colors & Brakes ONLY!

Track
rome.png

Races: 2 x 30 min, 60 min between Starts

Penalty: Weak, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS, Minimum No. of Pit Stops: 0

Track limits
- The track area is delimited always by the continuous white lines painted on both sides of the track.

- The white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track.

- You are required to keep always at least two wheels inside the track area.​
Race 1 Start Type and Grid Order
Rolling Start - Single File: Reverse Grid Based on the Championship Standings

- After the START signal we'll line-up slowly, as single-file, on the left side of the track and Stop.

- The last position's driver will check if everybody has lined-up and will give 3 horn signals. The Pole Sitter will drive at 80 kph speed limit and each car will follow, without overtaking. The cars movement has to be fluent.

- The Race will Start for each racer after hitting the first corner's apex (or other point will be specified).​
Race 2 Start Type and Grid Order
Grid Start with False Start Check: Reverse Grid Based on Race 1 Results

The new entrants, DNF-ers and DQ'd will start from the back of the Grid, in the order they will Enter the Event in Community Section.
Updated!
Rome_Circuit_(GT5) 2.jpg
Updated!

Race 1 Provisional Starting Grid:

1. #27 @RMan72
  2. #46 @Thorin Cain
  3. #69 @TurnLeft
  4. #_7 @danbojte
  5. #81 @OdeFinn
  6. #_3 @ALB123 (AM)
Syracuse - Night.jpg JobGSmFYOfVoh1kh7J_0.jpg

#_4 @DaBomm4
#11 @Ridox2JZGTE
#21 @joaosoarescso
#44 @Brewguy44
#45 @Lionheart2113
#54 @Lewis_Hamilton_
#89 @BadgerVadge

* (AM) - Amateur Category

Anybody may enter the Championship anytime. Race when you want or can.

Important!

- NAT type 2 - From XMB - Go to Network - Test Internet connection - make sure you have a NAT type 2connection.

- Clear the System Cache - From GT6 - Go to Menu - Options - Network - Clear System Cache.

- Double Check - Please, Double Check the Settings and the Rules.

- Join Early - The Races will Start on Time! The Room will be opened 30 min or earlier, before the Race Start. Join early, to take your time to solve the possible Connection issues.

Please read and follow the CLUB RULES

Schedule
- Sat, August 29, 12:00 GMT JOIN

Results:

Race 1
Results Race 1.jpg

Race 2
Results Race 2.jpg

Replay Files Download

Come back often to this post to stay up-to-date!

Last edited:
Here is the rest of the review from race number 2, don't think I'll do one like this for a while, man that was long.

Lap 3

TL takes the first curve to fast and has to over brake to try to make the curve.
Cape Ring_32.jpg

ooops, OF has been put in a precarious position by TL, no harm intended my friend.
Cape Ring_31.jpg

With a superb synchronism, OF manages to get through with only a couple of grey hairs added.
Cape Ring_30.jpg

You can’t see it in the picture but a moose crossed the track and TC barely had time to esquive it with a move worthy of the best of Fast & Furious, funny how these things only happen to him.
Cape Ring_29.jpg

OF knows nothing of what just happened as he comes into the thick smog left by TC, a couple of more grey hairs sprout as he enters the cloud, praying dearly that it's all just a mist.
Cape Ring_28.jpg

The disaster that he had so patiently been waiting for finally happened, he’s passed the two most dangerous drivers on the feild, OF has moved into 2nd and is now on a mission to catch up to DB.
Cape Ring_27.jpg

As TC gets back over his emotions he is surprised to see TL pass by like a bullet, sometimes things just don't go as we had anticipated.
Cape Ring_26.jpg

As DB crosses the line to go into lap 4, the feild has split into 2 groups, DB followed by OF, who is gaining up on him, and TL followed by the very persistent TC, if you ask me, I'd say more than a bit persistent.
Cape Ring_25.jpg

Lap 4

After putting an immense amount of pressure on TL, TC gets his opportunity as TL goes on a dandelion excursion.
Cape Ring_24.jpg

Believe it or not, but do you remember the moose that we were not able to capture on photo, well it reapeared and crossed right in front of TC causing him to make a magnificent move. Now who in the world would bring a Canadian moose to a track.
Cape Ring_23.jpg

TL capitulates on the occasion and retakes his rightful position, thanking mister moose on the way.
Cape Ring_22.jpg

Lap 5

DB is still in the lead as he starts the lap but OF has gained up on him, he can now see him in his mirror and beads of sweat are starting to appear on his forehead.
Cape Ring_21.jpg

OF decides to go in for a pit stop, leaving DB race with himself.
Cape Ring_20.jpg

After having a full lap of battling TC, TL takes a break and heads to the pits, remembering that the first race lasted only 10 laps he cut’s down the amount of fuel to have less weight and more speed. He also notices that this is NOT his regular pit crew, just not dressed the same way as usual, this is turning out into a bizarre type of race.
Cape Ring_19.jpg

Lap 6

Everyone is dispersed on the track, the leader DB, followed by TC, OF and TL.

Lap 7

As DB crosses the line to start lap 7 the fans are cheering furiously, but something odd is happening, DB has not pitted, strange, in fact it’s very strange, but coming from Mister Economical it’s not that surprising, is it?
Cape Ring_18.jpg

TC heads in for a pit stop and OF retakes his 2nd position. TC makes sure there's no moose on the horizon.
Cape Ring_17.jpg

As TC gets ready to leave the pits, TL passes by like an electric bolt, the race is on again.
Cape Ring_16.jpg

Lap 8

Finally, and about time, DB goes in to the pit stop, Will his crew be fast enough to pull out before OF comes by?
Cape Ring_15.jpg

OF gets the big break, DB is still in the pits while he wizzes by into 1st place, he can smell the fumes of victory.
Cape Ring_14.jpg

Lap 9

As we start lap 9 we have a new leader, OF has consolidated his lead in first, followed by DB, TL and TC who is rapidly gaining on TL. Still no moose on the horizon.
Cape Ring_13.jpg

Lap 10

OF still in first but with 3:05 left on the race clock as he crosses the line that means we’ll be having an 11 lap race, I know one person who knows at this point that he’s up s--t ‘s creek.
Cape Ring_12.jpg

Lap 11

With 10 seconds on the clock as OF crosses the line we now enter the final lap with the order of OF, DB, TL, & TC. -
Cape Ring_11.jpg

TL knows he won’t make it to the end so he enters the pit lane, but to his total horror his crew refuses to fill up his car, union rules they say, no work on the Final Lap. mean while TC trying to not choke while laughung at TL’s misfortune passes on to a podium position, remembering fair well about the moose he floors it down but then notices his fuel gauge is in the red.
Cape Ring_10.jpg

Just as he makes it passed the first curve DB runs out of fuel, there is a hush of consternation in the crowd, you can feel the intense disappoint from DB,
Cape Ring_9.jpg

TC has been handed the 2nd position on a silver platter, and he takes it graciously, his battle is now to be as economical with his fuel as possible, that fuel gauge looks like it’s at zero if you ask me. Good thing for him Mr. Moose hasn't showed up for awhile.
Cape Ring_8.jpg

Ah the pain of running out of gas, and to top it off, while going up a hill, TC can still dream about that second place while he edges his way to the finish line.
Cape Ring_7.jpg

After the pit crew refusal TL loses the little cool he pocesses and starts driving erratically.
Cape Ring_6.jpg

From one side of the track to the other, he’s lost it, someone please call 911.
Cape Ring_5.jpg

Finally after a last tire burning session he notices a black dot in front of him, he looks at the leader board and see’s it’s DB, can it really be him, or is it just a mirage, or worse, the moose is lining him up for a head on collision, no matter he takes the resolution to go investigate.
Cape Ring_4.jpg

Surprise, TL passes DB and he get’s the encouragement from his only fan out there. And now he’s got a podium again, who would have thought of that.
Cape Ring_3.jpg

Ah damn, TL has just run out of fuel with TC just a bit farther down, but he’s still got some speed (155 kmh) going down hill. He starts reciting the only prayer he knows.
Cape Ring_2.jpg

Here both drivers are banging their heads, one out of sheer frustration and madness, the other from total hysterical laughter and joy. I’ll let you guess who’s who as TL crawls in front of TC at a snail pace.
Cape Ring_1.jpg

Meanwhile back into the world of normal racing, OF crosses the finish line for the well deserved victory.
Cape Ring.jpg

The fastest lap for every driver was

DB 2:52.510 that was just incredible my friend.
OF 2:53.968 an excellent lap time and an incredible double feature win
TC 2:55.337 very good
TL 2:56.134 no comments

Brought to you by our sponsor
moose.JPG

Last edited:
@TurnLeft
Beautiful, my friend, beautiful! Thank you so much. I had a lot of laugh. :lol: Actually I'm still smiling right now. :)

I know it's a big effort to do that. Repeat it only when you're in the mood for this. Thanks again. 👍

It was a pleasure doing it, especially for a race like this one, and we both know this will not happen too often or else they're going to force us to drive bumper cars :lol:.

I still have in mind something you said when I started racing here, never give up, you never know what may happen, well this really proves it. As I passed @Thorin Cain going down hill my wife asked me why I was laughing so much, I told her you wouldn't believe it, sort of finish Vettel had to win his first championship. :cheers:

It was a pleasure doing it, especially for a race like this one, and we both know this will not happen too often or else they're going to force us to drive bumper cars :lol:.

I still have in mind something you said when I started racing here, never give up, you never know what may happen, well this really proves it. As I passed @Thorin Cain going down hill my wife asked me why I was laughing so much, I told her you wouldn't believe it, sort of finish Vettel had to win his first championship. :cheers:
;) 👍

Here is the rest of the review from race number 2, don't think I'll do one like this for a while, man that was long.

Lap 3

TL takes the first curve to fast and has to over brake to try to make the curve.
View attachment 435485

ooops, OF has been put in a precarious position by TL, no harm intended my friend.
View attachment 435484

With a superb synchronism, OF manages to get through with only a couple of grey hairs added.
View attachment 435483

You can’t see it in the picture but a moose crossed the track and TC barely had time to esquive it with a move worthy of the best of Fast & Furious, funny how these things only happen to him.
View attachment 435482

OF knows nothing of what just happened as he comes into the thick smog left by TC, a couple of more grey hairs sprout as he enters the cloud, praying dearly that it's all just a mist.
View attachment 435481

The disaster that he had so patiently been waiting for finally happened, he’s passed the two most dangerous drivers on the feild, OF has moved into 2nd and is now on a mission to catch up to DB.
View attachment 435480

As TC gets back over his emotions he is surprised to see TL pass by like a bullet, sometimes things just don't go as we had anticipated.
View attachment 435479

As DB crosses the line to go into lap 4, the feild has split into 2 groups, DB followed by OF, who is gaining up on him, and TL followed by the very persistent TC, if you ask me, I'd say more than a bit persistent.
View attachment 435478

Lap 4

After putting an immense amount of pressure on TL, TC gets his opportunity as TL goes on a dandelion excursion.
View attachment 435477

Believe it or not, but do you remember the moose that we were not able to capture on photo, well it reapeared and crossed right in front of TC causing him to make a magnificent move. Now who in the world would bring a Canadian moose to a track.
View attachment 435476

TL capitulates on the occasion and retakes his rightful position, thanking mister moose on the way.
View attachment 435475

Lap 5

DB is still in the lead as he starts the lap but OF has gained up on him, he can now see him in his mirror and beads of sweat are starting to appear on his forehead.
View attachment 435474

OF decides to go in for a pit stop, leaving DB race with himself.
View attachment 435473

After having a full lap of battling TC, TL takes a break and heads to the pits, remembering that the first race lasted only 10 laps he cut’s down the amount of fuel to have less weight and more speed. He also notices that this is NOT his regular pit crew, just not dressed the same way as usual, this is turning out into a bizarre type of race.
View attachment 435472

Lap 6

Everyone is dispersed on the track, the leader DB, followed by TC, OF and TL.

Lap 7

As DB crosses the line to start lap 7 the fans are cheering furiously, but something odd is happening, DB has not pitted, strange, in fact it’s very strange, but coming from Mister Economical it’s not that surprising, is it?
View attachment 435471

TC heads in for a pit stop and OF retakes his 2nd position. TC makes sure there's no moose on the horizon.
View attachment 435470

As TC gets ready to leave the pits, TL passes by like an electric bolt, the race is on again.
View attachment 435469

Lap 8

Finally, and about time, DB goes in to the pit stop, Will his crew be fast enough to pull out before OF comes by?
View attachment 435468

OF gets the big break, DB is still in the pits while he wizzes by into 1st place, he can smell the fumes of victory.
View attachment 435467

Lap 9

As we start lap 9 we have a new leader, OF has consolidated his lead in first, followed by DB, TL and TC who is rapidly gaining on TL. Still no moose on the horizon.
View attachment 435466

Lap 10

OF still in first but with 3:05 left on the race clock as he crosses the line that means we’ll be having an 11 lap race, I know one person who knows at this point that he’s up s--t ‘s creek.
View attachment 435465

Lap 11

With 10 seconds on the clock as OF crosses the line we now enter the final lap with the order of OF, DB, TL, & TC. -
View attachment 435464

TL knows he won’t make it to the end so he enters the pit lane, but to his total horror his crew refuses to fill up his car, union rules they say, no work on the Final Lap. mean while TC trying to not choke while laughung at TL’s misfortune passes on to a podium position, remembering fair well about the moose he floors it down but then notices his fuel gauge is in the red.
View attachment 435463

Just as he makes it passed the first curve DB runs out of fuel, there is a hush of consternation in the crowd, you can feel the intense disappoint from DB,
View attachment 435462

TC has been handed the 2nd position on a silver platter, and he takes it graciously, his battle is now to be as economical with his fuel as possible, that fuel gauge looks like it’s at zero if you ask me. Good thing for him Mr. Moose hasn't showed up for awhile.
View attachment 435461

Ah the pain of running out of gas, and to top it off, while going up a hill, TC can still dream about that second place while he edges his way to the finish line.
View attachment 435460

After the pit crew refusal TL loses the little cool he pocesses and starts driving erratically.
View attachment 435459

From one side of the track to the other, he’s lost it, someone please call 911.
View attachment 435458

Finally after a last tire burning session he notices a black dot in front of him, he looks at the leader board and see’s it’s DB, can it really be him, or is it just a mirage, or worse, the moose is lining him up for a head on collision, no matter he takes the resolution to go investigate.
View attachment 435457

Surprise, TL passes DB and he get’s the encouragement from his only fan out there. And now he’s got a podium again, who would have thought of that.
View attachment 435456

Ah damn, TL has just run out of fuel with TC just a bit farther down, but he’s still got some speed (155 kmh) going down hill. He starts reciting the only prayer he knows.
View attachment 435455

Here both drivers are banging their heads, one out of sheer frustration and madness, the other from total hysterical laughter and joy. I’ll let you guess who’s who as TL crawls in front of TC at a snail pace.
View attachment 435454

Meanwhile back into the world of normal racing, OF crosses the finish line for the well deserved victory.
View attachment 435453

The fastest lap for every driver was

DB 2:52.510 that was just incredible my friend.
OF 2:53.968 an excellent lap time and an incredible double feature win
TC 2:55.337 very good
TL 2:56.134 no comments

Brought to you by our sponsor
View attachment 435519
Love the review dude 👍 Great job :bowdown:

It was an eventful race to be sure, not the best I've ever ran by a long way but it was a whole lot of fun none the less :D The last lap was by far one of the strangest I think I've ever seen in any form of Motorsport real or virtual :lol: I can't help but feel sorry for our good friend @danbojte, to go from second to last in one lap, only to find out that the two cars that passed his stricken RX-7 both also ran out of fuel shortly afterwards :( Trust me Dan, I know how you feel :ill:

I saw TL dive into the pits on the last lap but was fully expecting the end of that lap to signal the end of the race, Stupid me :banghead: I had underestimated just how well OF had been doing and didn't think he'd have enough time to cross the line for the 10th time with any chance of adding an extra lap to the race after taking his pit-stop into account. How wrong I was :guilty: What a great drive and race by the Flying Finn :bowdown:

After an initial lift-off after the line I realised the race was pretty much still on and looked down at the fuel guage :eek: oh-oh, that's not good :dunce: I knew there was no chance to complete the lap on full pace so I started to cruise round for the lap, short-shifting and coasting to try and conserve as much fuel as I could to get as much of the lap under my belt before the inevitable happened :dopey: As it turned out the last of the fuel was burned up as I approached the uphill section before the spiral :banghead: It couldn't have lasted another 100m could it :P As the engine started to drop I checked the map and saw an incoming blue marker closing in fast and resigned myself to finishing on the bottom step of the podium, thinking that TL had managed to get some fuel in for a final push. I decided to move off the racing track and take up position on the inside shoulder of the spiral to allow TL to get a free run at it. Little did I know, he had just ran out of fuel as well. As I saw him go past I noticed that he too was beginning to slow and had to follow him back to the finish line with both cars on "return home mode" around 50-100m apart. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:

In the end the result was as it should have been 👍 with the exception of Mr Economical finishing at the back after the unthinkable happening ;) I made a few too many mistakes (mostly on the 4 consecutive right-handers) and TL was doing enough to make life difficult and kept running consistent laps by keeping his mistakes to a minimum 👍

Great double win for @OdeFinn. Congratulations :cheers:

And a big :bowdown: for DB's fastest lap. That was just incredible. I thought OF's 2:53s would be unbeatable. I guess you had different ideas :D

Thanks for the great races guys. It really was a fun weekend despite the strangeness of it all :cheers::gtpflag:

Back