Riffle Design - Update - Mogwai (I've Returned)

• Thread starter lilmann73
  • 17 comments
United States
Michigan
tahoe01
HhvxnmZ.png

Here is my gallery of all the images I take in Gran Turismo 6. Well, at least all the images I want to show you. My navigation is carried over from my Gran Turismo 5 gallery: the large preview takes you to the 2 megapixel image, the 8MP button takes you to the 8MP image, and the flickr button takes you to the image on flickr. And the large button right below this, well that takes you to the latest update to the gallery. And I'll be keeping indexes of all the updates for you to go back directly to previous updates if you wish. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.

Last edited:
Here's my first update in my Gran Turismo 6 photomode gallery! I have to say, I both love and hate the new photomode in GT6. On the one hand, the images I take come out beautifully, much better than what came out of GT5. The new lighting engine works superbly and everything comes out looking like reality. That said, it seems the image is cropped when looking through the lens, because theres a bit more information around the edges that didn't show up until I clicked the shutter. So I'd have to account for that and reposition my camera to accommodate, which gets cumbersome. Anyway, here you go, my first update on my new gallery.
As always, feast your eyes and criticize.

7VfrC6x.png

Epic start as expected, nice to see you here :) Your presentation is, as usual, superb 👍
All shots are good, if i've had to choose my fav' would be the third of the Corvette shots, the second Moon shot, the first and the last SLS, the third AMG VGT shot (great composition !) and the last one.
Great job Erik :cheers:

3rd and 4th SLS and M3 GT are my faves...
Love the smooth lights in your shots... Angles are awesome, and nearly everyshot has a perfect composition :drool:(The only one I don't like is the very first, I think the car could be more centered);)
I also like the blur in your pictures, especially in the BMW one... This plus the petrol flames make this pic no1 for me in this set:tup::bowdown:

Great start to your gallery mate! As Jeremy mentioned, the presentation is top notch.👍

I like the AMG VGT shots a lot and the last pic of the BMW with the flames shooting out of the exhaust is epic!

Awesome. Almost a month between updates. That's starting to become a habit. Sorry about that. Anyway, here's my second update, this one focusing on the sun. And a little fast fact: The Corvette and Miata were driven by my dad in two player races. And I will say that he can definitely hold his own against me! In those races we swapped positions no less than ten times each. It can get pretty exciting! Anyway, here's my latest batch of photos. And as always, feast your eyes and criticize.

PZF5BIw.png

Nice works in this update, these 2 are my faves.
Thanks, Nicolas! Those are my favorites as well.

Fantastic job! :drool:
Thank you very much!

A question for you, GTPlanet: should I change my display? I've noticed that on the mobile website, my gallery is a bit... obnoxious for lack of a better word. Since each image has three buttons each, scrolling through them on a phone gets to be more work than it has to be. So if you view my gallery on mobile, or just think it needs a change, let me know your opinion. I will gladly adjust.
Thank you for taking the time to read. 👍

I missed this set... Superb work mate, on light obviously (according to the name of the set) but also on composition and toning ! The Huyara, the Lambo and the FGT shots are my fav' :)

So, hey guys. Been a while, huh? I know, I know, just hear me out. Uni's been back in session, and now I'm working in a sign shop as the lead designer instead of day in and day out retail. I'm enjoying that. But I haven't had time to do an update. Until now, obviously. I won't be having regular updates, though; just want to clear that up before any spirits get crushed. (Sorry, I'm flattering myself, aren't I?) But, you know, I hashed these out real quick because I had a little spare time and I figured "You know what? I think it's about time for an update." And, well, here we are.
Oh, uh, yes. Okay, so, apparently it's a popular-ish thing to relate photo updates with a song. Figured I might as well join in. So yeah, listen to this thing here.
Anyway, hope you enjoy what I've got here. And as always, feast your eyes and criticize.

N5tQyN5.png

Great gallery mate! LMAO when I saw this photo, specially with those ladies in the right corner :lol: Great editing!

Really like your overall work, every photo is very balanced and and has smooth tones. Great job :cheers:

Nice to see you back mate ! Great shots for a restart :) Love the composition and sense of action of the first and the fourth. The scenery in the second one is awesome ! The edit work on the third is just wow 👍 And the last simply looks real ! Bravo :cheers:

Great to see you back if even for the odd set here and there. Really like some of these new ones.

Shot 1 is pretty nice, like the composition and action feel. Toning is great and added backfire is intergrated well. 👍
The clairty of the scenery in shot 2 is good and I like the slight warm hue. 👍
Shot 3 is a pretty crazy edit and quite well done. I like the added mirage pools? Or wet patches? The car itself is edited well also. 👍

But the last shot is my favourite. I agree with Jeremy it does pretty real and I love the toning, muted colour set and compositon. It feels almost cinematic or least some kind of high class TV piece. More like that please. :) 👍

Great gallery mate! LMAO when I saw this photo, specially with those ladies in the right corner :lol: Great editing!

Really like your overall work, every photo is very balanced and and has smooth tones. Great job :cheers:

Thank you, cruzthemaster! Haha, the ladies there are my favorite part of the picture :lol:
I appreciate the kind words. 👍

Nice to see you back mate ! Great shots for a restart :) Love the composition and sense of action of the first and the fourth. The scenery in the second one is awesome ! The edit work on the third is just wow 👍 And the last simply looks real ! Bravo :cheers:

Thanks, Kodje! I'm glad to be back, at least somewhat! Thank you for the compliments. :)

GPR
Great to see you back if even for the odd set here and there. Really like some of these new ones.

Shot 1 is pretty nice, like the composition and action feel. Toning is great and added backfire is intergrated well. 👍
The clairty of the scenery in shot 2 is good and I like the slight warm hue. 👍
Shot 3 is a pretty crazy edit and quite well done. I like the added mirage pools? Or wet patches? The car itself is edited well also. 👍

But the last shot is my favourite. I agree with Jeremy it does pretty real and I love the toning, muted colour set and compositon. It feels almost cinematic or least some kind of high class TV piece. More like that please. :) 👍

Thank you for the detailed reply, GPR! 👍 I'm happy to make a return. And I am very glad you like my set, and the last one is one of my favorites as well. I hope to bring more updates soon!

Back