RiFTW0RkS Pace Car WANTED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RiFTW0RkS
  • 2 comments
  • 395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
126
United Kingdom
UK
Hi,

I am looking for a pace car for dress use at events and tournaments. The car will also be used at our Lobby for race observations.

Any pace car were not fussed but we appreciate the help to source one..

Please send me a message here or follow the links in my Profile here to the RiFTW0RkS Fan Page.

Regards,
Uber
 
Last edited:
I have a couple Pace cars... if you don't mind a bit of mileage I'd be happy to send one off.
 
Miles a bonus... That would be great thankyou.. I will send over account transfer details shortly to your PM box.. If there is anything we can do for you please dont hesitate to ask ! Or maybe any wants in game.

Will be in touch shortly, And thanks Again
Uber
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back