Rig upgrade advice for PC

• Thread starter jeffnc
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
I've become kind of frustrated with my current setup - not because the parts aren't good per se, but it's just not solid. Thrustmaster T248 and T-LCM pedals. I like the pedals but they keep shifting around, and likewise the desk clamp doesn't hold the wheel super sturdy. Bottom line, I'm ready to upgrade.

I'd like a DD wheel, and hopefully keep my pedals for now to keep the costs from skyrocketing on me. I'd like to put this on a dedicated rig.

I feel like I've narrowed the wheel base down to a Fanatec CSL and Moza R9. One option is to get the less powerful Fanatec and just buy the upgrade power supply later, or just decide between the CSL upgrade and Moza right now. Any downsides to either of these? Are there more "budget" wheels available for Fanatec? Def not looking to spend $400 on a wheel, but I assume you have to stay with the same brand for the wheel and base.

Also any recommendations for a full rig with chair that is kind of entry level is appreciated. It doesn't have to be the most rigid on earth, I just want my pedals connected to my chair so it's solid and I can push as hard as I want on the brake.

Last edited:
Back